Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

asking too much?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 10:47 PM
wyattroa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default asking too much?

Sorry, but threads like this are not allowed.

SELLING:
All selling takes place in the RCU Marketplace which provides for free listings to non-commercial members for BOTH classifieds OR auctions. We have tools and features in our marketplace that no discussion forum can compare to. These tools help you to trade safely and more efficiently. So please use only the Marketplace to do your buying, selling and trading.

No auction, for sale or wanted posts in the forums please. No asking for bids or words that would lead the buyer to assume you are having an auction or classified ad. No ads linking to auctions or classified ads. No discussion forum posts linking to ads unless the information is answers a question being discussed. If you have an item for sale or auction elsewhere and are bound by their contract to fulfill the terms, please do not post the same item for sale at RCU. Raffles are only allowed with written permission from RCU management.
- RCU Community Policies.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:35 PM
Anomie

Default RE: asking too much?

That looks like a good value to me, especially with the extra parts and chassis.

Congrats on the engagement!
Old 01-25-2006, 08:44 AM
JustxOnce
My Feedback: (7)

Yes you are asking too much.....you should just give it to me for free

J/k Thats a good price [sm=thumbup.gif]
Old 01-25-2006, 11:35 AM
fgbasher
My Feedback: (10)

you should consider changing the shipping costs. It is a little outrageous. Some people may shy away from it looking at $140 to have it shipped.
Old 01-25-2006, 01:19 PM
wyattroa

the reason shipping is so much is due to the amount of items being shipped. i am also havin UPS package and ship the item which also cost a lot. the item will also be insured. i shipped the fg mt the same way and that was $90 and they didnt come with half the stuff. this thing weighs a good amount and when you add in all the tires, bodies, spare parts, radio and ect its a lot to ship.
robert
Old 01-25-2006, 05:02 PM
amitysanimal

I agree the shipping is WAY too high, I wouldn't pay it. I shipped a Bergonzoni Brave through UPS for $27.00. I boxed it up myself though, those UPS stores charge a lot to package it up for you. I also shipped an old 1/4 scale New Era Dune Digger to California from Maine for under $50.00, and believe me it weighs more than your car. It is all steel tube frame, bigger tires etc. I am not trying to sound mean, just letting you know most people will not be willing to pay that much in shipping.