Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

Traveller suspension or lack of it

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Traveller suspension or lack of it

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 03:43 PM
m3otm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Traveller suspension or lack of it

Hi stripped the buggy last night and did a couple of jobs and one Iv'e been meaningsince I got buggy last year was to change suspension as it is crap as stock.I know firehammer and attack are same so if suspension is exactly same check your shock oil or should I say gooey horrible sticky stuff.Right all I tried experimental I might add was to strip and clean thorouhly aalloy shocks and used 40wgt front and 55wgt back and stretched my orange/red springs about 1/2 inch and I have to admit it handles 100% better than stock.It actually has suspension now instead of being like a bouncy brick.
Take care all....
Owen

PS I aint no pro but it might just help someone.
Old 03-15-2006, 04:09 PM
carpy100

Default RE: Traveller suspension or lack of it

yeh i changed mine last nite but im yet to run it.the suspension actually returns now instead of taking ages to bounce back. i used fg1000wt front and watered it down a bit with some schumacher 50wt i had lying around for the rear. i was getting rolling probs so loosening the rear up should help.wont know till w.end[&o].
Old 03-16-2006, 04:08 AM
m3otm

Default RE: Traveller suspension or lack of it

I used schumacher shock oil also and im really happy with the buggies handling its now really good for a large scale.1000wgt boy that must be thick but if it works good on ya .