Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

does anyone have their electrics tray out at the moment?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

does anyone have their electrics tray out at the moment?

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 08:38 AM
8000ft

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default does anyone have their electrics tray out at the moment?

If you have your tray out right now could you measure the steering arms that go from the servo horn to the servo saver, preferably from the center of the eyes in millimeters.
The reason that I'm asking is that I just burnt up one of my two 805's and I think it was because theye were fighting each other for center, and the stock arms are not easely adjustable but tie rods would be so I'd like to replace them with rods and cut a couple of slits in the chassie to slip a wrench in through and adjust them while every thing is mounted.

thanks
Old 07-25-2006, 11:51 AM
Timmahh
Banned

Default RE: does anyone have their electrics tray out at the moment?

8000, i take it your refering to a FG Beatle or MT, as your saying one of your steering servos? just to clarify for those with info, as i have none for you today. sorry
Timmahh
Old 07-25-2006, 12:43 PM
8000ft

Sorry, it's for the MT. It's the threaded arms that go from the steering servo horn to the servo saver, it's the threaded rods with a ball end conection.
Old 07-25-2006, 09:19 PM
KamikazeParanoia

i'll be taking mine apart sometime at the end of this week so if you still dont know PM me and i will see what i can do