Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

XTM GRIZZLY BEAR???

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 09:03 PM
savvy-racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XTM GRIZZLY BEAR???

does anyone know anything about the xtm grizzly bear? i'm just wondering how good is that truck. thanks
Old 08-04-2006, 11:58 PM
D0G
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: XTM GRIZZLY BEAR???

All I can say about ANY 5th scale is do research on all aspects of your personal situation. Part Support, use of vehicle ect.... I personally purchased a FG MT and thought that paying "that much more" for the truck, that it would be "that much better" only to find out that the way I bash the truck, I have needed purchase a ton of upgrades that would have fit on the less expensive XTM Grizly or the Smartech Bigfoot. So basically I would have pretty much the same truck now as I would have had buying the less expensive model. Dont get me wrong I LOVE my FG, and have no worries about parts fitting, but if I could rewind 8 months or so I would have went with an XTM or Bigfoot as a base model, then upgraded from there.

Sorry I couldnt answer directly about the XTM, to me it looks like a nice truck, but cant personally comment on it.
Good luck and you wont regret any large scale you buy.
Old 08-05-2006, 10:38 AM
savvy-racer

how come some xtm grizzly said it comes with 27cc engine and some said it comes with 23cc engine. thanks
Old 08-07-2006, 12:07 PM
russ333

Its the same truck as the comanche. Good truck but not all parts from fg or the firehammer fit. Make sure you can get spares easily as in the uk they are pretty limited. Also there is no alloy rear upper arms available as yet so get some spare spur gears[]