Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

I TOOK THE PLUNGE.

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 08:29 PM
bryan70546
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I TOOK THE PLUNGE.

after reading ,and reading and reading,over and over again i decided i will be buying a hpi baja5b,i allready have the smt bigfoot and love it.but i have allways wanted the baja it looks so cool.so my big 64inch bozoi is selling.i will use the money off of the boat to buy the baja5b.cant wait. will this maddness ever stop.next will be a onroad and after that a f1.still have 2 more boats to go.bryan
Old 09-02-2006, 10:58 PM
StrawDragon

Default RE: I TOOK THE PLUNGE.

I just got my baja today...

Dude, I am all for 1/8th Nitro.. Like Mugen, Kyosho, HPI Proceed...

Even if my Gas car doesnt have the pickup as my HPI Proceed or a 2 gears :P Its lots of fun!

Its very simple, easy to work with.. And just large! (**no profane language please**)

The pictures I see does this car no justice.. When I got the box.. It was like a mini coffin... I figured as I opened it, There would be a lot of air... But there wasnt any.. It was packed tighter then... Well rather not say for the younger crowd
Old 09-03-2006, 12:14 AM
Timmahh
Banned

Grats guys. For your Info, you can get ALOT of great support for ANY issues you may experience with the Baja over at the HPIBajaforum. COMe on over and see what others have found in fixes, work arounds, and upgrades.
for instance today i just put into my neighbors Baja, a full ESP worked Zen 260. all i can say is WOW, ESP does some Damn fine work!!!! he also got the new Rear Exit X-Can from TeamGoNads and the two together is Nuts!!!! its just spinning the Custom Sand Paddles i made for it and digging 3/8ths to 1/2 inch holes in the track.

you ll love the baja. it will take a bit of getting used to the longer chassis. once you get it dialed in and used to its charecteristics, it handles very much like a 1:1 does. overstear and all, the stocker with an XCan will just Power thru corners. to much gas at its just plowing like a real car would on dirt. its great. see the post im about to put up.

comeon over and get a good mindfull of great info on the Baja.
PM me if you need.
Timmahh
Old 09-04-2006, 03:50 PM
bryan70546
My Feedback: (4)

ORIGINAL: Timmahh

Grats guys. For your Info, you can get ALOT of great support for ANY issues you may experience with the Baja over at the HPIBajaforum. COMe on over and see what others have found in fixes, work arounds, and upgrades.
for instance today i just put into my neighbors Baja, a full ESP worked Zen 260. all i can say is WOW, ESP does some Damn fine work!!!! he also got the new Rear Exit X-Can from TeamGoNads and the two together is Nuts!!!! its just spinning the Custom Sand Paddles i made for it and digging 3/8ths to 1/2 inch holes in the track.

you ll love the baja. it will take a bit of getting used to the longer chassis. once you get it dialed in and used to its charecteristics, it handles very much like a 1:1 does. overstear and all, the stocker with an XCan will just Power thru corners. to much gas at its just plowing like a real car would on dirt. its great. see the post im about to put up.

comeon over and get a good mindfull of great info on the Baja.
PM me if you need.
Timmahh
thanks timmah , i have been thier alot ,my only problem now is that my boat is selling for more then i though ,now i am looking at the fgs and such ,was thinking of a onroad with a mclaren body or one of the 18wheelers.cant decided plus the fg mt with hummer body rtr looks really tempting also.man i hate decisions. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[]