Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

WHAT HAPPEN TO.........

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 09:42 AM
aluminum crusher

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WHAT HAPPEN TO.........

What happen to that guy trhat was making some beadloc rings for the hpi baja 5b. I see no more of his posts and he cannot receive any pm mails. Does anybody know what happen to him... did rcu kick him off??? If so then the more people they kick off then the lesser amount of folks they will have to view any paid advertisement. Brice Arnold was his name...NEVER FORGET BRICE ARNOLD (if they did kick him off) . Also keep in mind that i bought my first 1/5th FG MT & ALL OF IT'S PARTS because of this forum post's and those who ADVERTISE...to kick off members is to kick off customers to those that are advertiser's. AND PAYING ADVERTISER'S JUST AS WELL
Old 10-20-2006, 11:20 AM
ScooterTrash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHAT HAPPEN TO.........

Hi aluminum crusher, I don't know what happen to him either & would like to know also?[sm=confused.gif] On one of my post about breaking in an engine I posted a Pic. of my FG MT-5 & one of the member's reported it to one of the Mon's or Admin. & told him he was tired of seeing me post the same Pic's. So they went in my Post & edited it & removed my Pic.![sm=thumbs_down.gif] My Pic I Posted is like my signature![sm=thumbup.gif] I liked this Forum & got a lot of good Info. at first now it is Turning to crap! To much Politics![sm=devious.gif] They probley will delete this too!,
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Vt56838.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	544501  
Old 10-20-2006, 12:39 PM
frumpy

Hey AC he's over at the "OTHER" forum.Which is where alot of us large scalers are going to end up if this doesn't stop[:@]
ORIGINAL: aluminum crusher

What happen to that guy trhat was making some beadloc rings for the hpi baja 5b. I see no more of his posts and he cannot receive any pm mails. Does anybody know what happen to him... did rcu kick him off??? If so then the more people they kick off then the lesser amount of folks they will have to view any paid advertisement. Brice Arnold was his name...NEVER FORGET BRICE ARNOLD (if they did kick him off) . Also keep in mind that i bought my first 1/5th FG MT & ALL OF IT'S PARTS because of this forum post's and those who ADVERTISE...to kick off members is to kick off customers to those that are advertiser's. AND PAYING ADVERTISER'S JUST AS WELL
Old 10-20-2006, 01:16 PM
aluminum crusher

ORIGINAL: frumpy

Hey AC he's over at the "OTHER" forum.Which is where alot of us large scalers are going to end up if this doesn't stop[:@]
ORIGINAL: aluminum crusher

And I do agree...Also I'm already a member By the way I found Brice Arnold over on the other forum. Thanks
Old 10-20-2006, 01:20 PM
ScooterTrash

Thanks frumpy![sm=thumbup.gif]
Old 10-20-2006, 01:34 PM
jasrx

what " OTHER" forum ?
Old 10-20-2006, 01:51 PM
taffy14

i was just thinking the same thing jasrx
Old 10-20-2006, 01:52 PM
aluminum crusher

[quote]ORIGINAL: jasrx

what " OTHER" forum ?
[/quote

One of them is....I might get put in jail for this by the mods (so just keep it between me and you o.k) pm me and i will give you my home e-mail then we can talk...to many spy's around here.LOL
Old 10-20-2006, 02:10 PM
USABaja5B

We have a don't ask, don't tell policy.
Old 10-20-2006, 03:33 PM
broncobill
My Feedback: (11)

h p i b a j a f o r u m . c o m No spaces ofcourse.
Old 10-20-2006, 04:42 PM
broncobill
My Feedback: (11)

The other forum is;

h p i b a j a f o r u m . c o m
Old 10-20-2006, 04:45 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

My first thoughts were to delete this thread, but a valid question is being asked here. Since it has been asked I will clarify a bit. Brice recently had a couple of posts deleted because of issues dealing with commercial activities (this has been covered in another thread so I'm not going to go into that again here). The "exile" that Brice is enduring is self-imposed as he was not banned from RCU at all. In fact, he wasn't even placed on Moderated Status, he only had a couple of posts removed. He is more than welcome here on RCU, as long as the rules involving commercial activities are followed.

As the question has been asked and answered I'm going to lock this thread down.

Ken