Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

convert from off-road to on-road

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

convert from off-road to on-road

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2006, 10:53 AM
T I G

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default convert from off-road to on-road

I'm looking at getting a FG, not sure of what model yet but, I like the stadium truck style. Where I bash is an Industrial Park, its rather large with 2 levels and a big burm from one level to the other(its a BIG jump really) and has islands with grass and dirt in between the parking spaces. I am looking for something that is good for both. Are there any mods that can be done to lower it for the road and set it back for off-roading. I saw a very nice Beetle that was lowered and had some nice wide wheels on it. I would like to do something like that but with a Stadium truck chassis. Any info would be appreciated, pics would be a plus to.

Thanks
Old 10-28-2006, 12:37 PM
radio_controlled_mad

Default RE: convert from off-road to on-road

theres a few slicks that will fit on the fg off-roaders,you can use the ones from fg semi trucks that have the extra wide rears,also you can use wheels from the on-road fg sports line,or fit the f1 black power wheels,theres a few aftermarket slicks from various hobbyshops,,,,spoilt for choice

http://www.rc-car-online-shop.de/lsh...road,,,16,.htm

http://www.rc-car-online-shop.de/lsh....off_road,.htm
Old 10-29-2006, 01:34 PM
T I G

Default RE: convert from off-road to on-road

Thanks for the info RCM, I appreciate it.
Now, I'm debating whether to get a Stadium truck or a Marder.