Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

Places to Run Your Fuelie in Jersey???

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Places to Run Your Fuelie in Jersey???

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 02:37 AM
beaglegod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Places to Run Your Fuelie in Jersey???

Im not sure how many people are running there vehicles in Jersey but if anyone knows any good spots/tracks that can allow a large scale RC to realy open up, please lemme know. As of now Im only running on short grass at a local park wich get boring after a while. I realy wish I could find a descent dirt track somewhere.
Old 11-01-2006, 07:49 PM
2pock
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: Places to Run Your Fuelie in Jersey???

Im from NYC but I work in NJ(across from Teterboro Airport). What cha running ? I have a FG MTw/ beefed up Sik motor ! Lemme know if u find a place. Not to familar with NJ but quite sure if its not to far I could find it(lol) ! ! !
Old 11-02-2006, 10:47 AM
buggymangp

Default RE: Places to Run Your Fuelie in Jersey???

hey guys
we have a dirt track in south amboy. its right over the GPS bridge. its not that big but ok for 1/4 scale cars.
most of the guys run 1/8 trucks and buggies but a few guys have fg`s that run there.
a few good jumps and high banked turns. its a little hard to get to as its in the middle of some woods. but a bunch of us
spent some time shoveling and moving dirt around so the track would be race ready. the track is more set up for control than
flat out speed but fun to run there.