Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

X-Can tail pipes

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 07:48 AM
ratpower396

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: X-Can tail pipes

Its just kinda strange that the mods dont allow people to even mention that they are thinking of selling their car but there are probably a dozen people plugging their items for sale!!! I guess like Ken said whoever pays the most get preferred treatment..
Old 01-24-2007, 09:24 AM
kengentry5000
My Feedback: (2)

I didn't say or even suggest that payola has any impact on RCU censorship - badz made that statement.

Does anyone have any evidence (a PM from a Moderator or other) that RCU is pandering to advertisers that sell only FG products and shuning anything HPI?

RC Nuts, LargeScaleRC, PythonMotorsports and DDM sell the Baja so they all have a financial incentive to cultivate interest in HPI. Which advertisers is RCU pandering to exactly?

MozlerMowery and FG Performance RC are the only FG dealers that do not also sell HPI.

I highly doubt RCU is bowing to advertisers - if so, which advertisers?

If Baja threads lately have been devolving into personal attacks then RCU might be guilty of over-reacting when a Baja thread pops up. If a Mod PMs a forum member to tell them to be careful what is said on a Baja thread then the member may take offense. That does not mean RCU is actually censoring threads. They are just keeping members on a 'short leash' because of all the crap flying around lately.
Old 01-24-2007, 09:40 AM
ratpower396

sorry ken I got the names
mixed up