Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

fg-hopups.com anyone have problems with these guys?

Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

fg-hopups.com anyone have problems with these guys?

Old 01-30-2007, 07:10 PM
hpiguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: fg-hopups.com anyone have problems with these guys?

ORIGINAL: hellya

Thanks for your 2 cents............... you always seem to put it in

Yeah cause noone should comment when a guy got paid on the 18th and didn't ship the items immediately after payment cleared or even bothered to contact the buyer after numerous emails. [sm=75_75.gif]

Yeah, that's totally cool to do to someone. [sm=thumbs_down.gif]

Seems as if you would have NEVER done anything if he didn't post here.

Can't take the heat? Stop ignoring your buyers and giving them no resort but to post on the forums looking for you.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:17 PM
pncstod

Hellya i sent you a pm.....
Old 01-30-2007, 07:34 PM
bigger the better

Dido
ORIGINAL: pncstod

Old 01-30-2007, 07:55 PM
bryan70546
My Feedback: (4)

the e-check with paypal sucks it takes to long.[&o]
Old 01-31-2007, 05:31 PM
bigger the better

You ever here form hellya on your Pm? Did he have the Firehammer motor mounts in stock??
Old 01-31-2007, 06:01 PM
pncstod

No he hasnt responded as of yet....

ORIGINAL: bigger the better

You ever here form hellya on your Pm? Did he have the Firehammer motor mounts in stock??
Old 01-31-2007, 07:15 PM
hpiguy

I'm sorry, that's hysterical. He's logged on when you send it and he STILL doesn't respond. LOL

I'd never buy from someone that ignored me this many times.
Old 01-31-2007, 07:41 PM
bigger the better

I even tried asking him in an email through his site but with no avail.[] Has anyone ever bought through this site from the US? I notice they now sell the Firehammer alloy motor mounts.

[link]http://www.rc-car-online.de/htstarteng.htm[/link]
Old 01-31-2007, 07:43 PM
bigger the better

Do any other sites offer the Duratrax motor mounts?
Old 01-31-2007, 08:13 PM
huw4027

The last purchase i made from him were for the same mounts and i got them ok.
I don't quite understand what is happening with him but he is causing himself
bad publicity. [X(][X(]
Old 01-31-2007, 11:27 PM
hellya

Guys give me a chance to answer you.......I"m doing a basement finish at the moment and I dont have time to answer all the PMs

I havent even been/visted this website for about a month or so until yesterday.......I can get the alloy firehammer motor mounts but I will have to order them...2 weeks

The last month has been really busy for my construction business.....I usually dont sign out or turn off my home computer....so I'm always here but I'm not
Old 01-31-2007, 11:42 PM
bryan70546

nice to see you back mark.been wondering where you were .did you ever get your baja ............i know you were talking about it around christmas time.me i sold all my other largescale even the fgmt and got me a mcd mt with a 30.5 esp.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:22 AM
jomoMT

My Problem, i ordered motor mounts and gears on the 9th of January . i was informed later the motor mounts would be shipped in two weeks. on the 24th of january i requested a refund, due to the fact i have not recieved the motor mounts or gears. no email i have sent has been answered. so yes i am seeking help from paypal.
Old 02-01-2007, 12:48 PM
JRexA

You can find the Carson/Firehammer/Smartech Alu engine mounts here: http://www.rc-car-online.de/carson_aluboecke_eng.htm

I think Hobbythek is actually the one who gets someone to make these mounts, and I have a feeling that this is where FG Hopups gets them.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:54 PM
hellya

yes it is ........add $40 for shipping and 10 -21 days time............ Orders from Germany can take up to a month to get to me......parts take awhile to ship
Old 02-02-2007, 07:03 AM
jomoMT

how long does it take to answer email...if your unavailable the least you could do is an auto-reply. but no answer for 10 or more days. what do new customers suppose to think? i can tell you , they think their getting ripped off.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:28 AM
ScooterTrash

Hi bigger the better. You might look here->[link=http://www.duratrax.com/index.html]Duratrax[/link] or here->[link=http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0005p?&I=DTXD97**&P=Z]Towerhobbies[/link]. Mostly stock part's, but some hop-up's! PS: These might work?->[link=http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXPMR0&P=7]Towerhobbies[/link], at least 1 metal one! Here are the stock one's with some metal->[link=http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXHTV6&P=7]Towerhobbies[/link]
Old 02-02-2007, 09:51 AM
SavageRevo
My Feedback: (-1)

ORIGINAL: bryan70546

the e-check with paypal sucks it takes to long.[&o]
Weired, I am a paypal fanatic and all my e-checks have taken less then 4 days to clear !!!

ORIGINAL:bryan70546
yes it is ........add $40 for shipping and 10 -21 days time............ Orders from Germany can take up to a month to get to me......parts take awhile to ship
You should put that on your website telling customers you do not stock most parts but rather order on an as needed basis...

how long does it take to answer email...if your unavailable the least you could do is an auto-reply. but no answer for 10 or more days. what do new customers suppose to think? i can tell you , they think their getting ripped off.
Amen !!!
Old 02-02-2007, 11:44 AM
hellya

ORIGINAL: jomoMT

I have never ripped anyone off.......mabey slow in the delivery ..........but never ripped off anyone..............been selling these parts for about 2 years..........never had any problems.

I let people know whats in stock and whats not, I also tell people that if its not in stock I can refund the money or its a 2-3 week wait.

But now my construction Co. has taken off...........made over $10 G last month and worked my ***** off
Old 02-02-2007, 11:49 AM
borley1863

So your construction buisness is busy, so you realy if you can`t run your rc buisness at the same time you should realy close it. I know that might seem harsh, but most customers would not take that as a reason, 5 minutes sending an email i2`m sure you could of handled that, i mean you took the payment.
Old 02-02-2007, 11:52 AM
hellya

All good for you to say............Wow first sign of any problems and everyone has advise for me......I didnt even get on the computer for about 3 weeks...I didnt know there was money sitting there or orders until I checked.....payment is automatic.....I know a couple of other vendors that also take 3-4 weeks to get parts.....

I usually tell people right off the bat if a product is not in stock......I do have alot of items in stock
Old 02-02-2007, 12:47 PM
original.mb

guys please give hellya a chance? he is a good guy and we owe him more than that. he has explained himself honestly and it is a genuine statement so please lay of while this issue gets resolved

peace
Old 02-02-2007, 01:29 PM
bigger the better

ORIGINAL: original.mb

guys please give hellya a chance? he is a good guy and we owe him more than that. he has explained himself honestly and it is a genuine statement so please lay of while this issue gets resolved

peace
[sm=thumbup.gif]
Old 02-02-2007, 01:56 PM
SBGasser
Banned

well some may be content with ONE line of income, but in todays world 3 lines of income still leave you on the short end. I can say with nearly 100% certainty, he s not making a living of the RC business. specialy if hes only dealing in 1/5 scale parts. yes he ll make money, but i doubt it would pay the mortage and living expenses every month. it may give him enough money to get more stock on hand for hte next year an maybe a new 1/5th. i know for a fact some LHSs can make a good living, but its 8 days a week and 30 hrs a day to do it.

But i will say, with an onine business, ONE Day not getting online can cuz issues. case in point, he had an order beg of month, didnt notice it till near end of month. things like that can kill a business. Hellya, you should Manditorily look at your site at the end of the day everyday. as you already know, your not driving a new lambo cuz of the HS, but you wont even be able to get a key made for the chevette if you dont know you have customers waiting cuz they ll go eslewhere.

and now in todays world with the internet, this next part is IMPERATIVE and even more true than it was 20 yrs ago. Great Customers will come back, but it only takes one bad experience to lose another group of great customers. ie, good news gets around, BAD NEW FLIES 3 times around the world before good new is out of bed. just ask Paris! lol

i have not delt with hellya for any business yet. only becuz im not int he market for his goods. but if i were, he like the others would get a shot at my money.
anyone that gets my money must have good ethics, and be ontop of the business. that dont mean replys wiht in seconds of my emails, but a day or 2 later should not be much to ask.

im about to pull the trigger on an F1. already found the seller im going to use, he has helped my in the past with a few things, never money related, and thats why he ll get my F1 money over the next guy. not that i wont look at the next guy, but it ll take that next guy a bit more to Smooze me out of my f1 money than the guy who is going to get it had to do.
jm2c.
im sure he ll get things right with the OP. but for crying out loud Mark, check the site atlease every other day.. i know how you feel about being busy, 16+ hr days are a bit ch to say the least, but anohter 30 minutes on the site will do wonders for issues like these.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:01 PM
bryan70546

sounds like a bunch of cry babies .........................have any you got ripped off by hellya .if not stop your crying .[sm=cry_smile.gif]

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.