Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

Tuned Pipe for Smartech Bigfoot/Carson Commanche/XTM Grizzly?

Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Tuned Pipe for Smartech Bigfoot/Carson Commanche/XTM Grizzly?

Old 02-28-2007, 06:45 AM
gonsped69
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tuned Pipe for Smartech Bigfoot/Carson Commanche/XTM Grizzly?

I have used the original Jetpro MT5 tuned pipe (unsilenced version) from Oneillbrothers.com on my Smartech Bigfoot MT. I had to cut some rollcage and cover parts of the pipe with insulatiion to prevent it burning the plastic rollcage and fuel lines. Its a bit of a hack job and it really shows once I take it off the grass to the dirt area, it loosens the two exhaust allen screws.

It is suppose to be secured on the engine mount as well but the bracket does not fit and with the rear end touching the left rear shock tower doesn't help either.

Sean from Oneillbrothers thinks the FG MT is the same as the Smartech MT - and I can assure you its not THAT similar. They have a tuned pipe which is a front mounted version but it seems he doesn't know if they will fit the Smartech MT.

Is there an aftermarket tuned pipe that can fit these cars?
Old 02-28-2007, 08:12 AM
bigger the better

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tuned Pipe for Smartech Bigfoot/Carson Commanche/XTM Grizzly?

Deleted