Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

What next

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 01:02 PM
walkingtall
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What next

Heya peeps,

Well I have spent a ton of money on my Firehammer that I didnt intend on spending , so with that in mind.....what next?

I have the steel pinion and spur gear on the way, the order for the alloy motor mounts has been placed and I have a new 29cc stroker motor with X-Can. What other items are a must to keep the buggy running smooth? I want a Monster Beetle body but not sure where to get it and what adapters are needed but I will wait on that to see what you people think is a must to get next. I think my wife is packing my bags because of this car, the only thing that saves me is that my youngest two sons (6 and 10) are having a ball racing their Nitro Sport and Revo while I run my Hammer.

Walkingtall
Old 03-02-2007, 01:27 PM
bigger the better

Default RE: What next

Deleted....
Old 03-02-2007, 01:44 PM
walkingtall
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: bigger the better

I think your good! You may want to run some Y connectors if your running the stock radio so that you can get the full 6V's to the servos.
Ok, here is the newbness shining through BtB, what do you mean by running a Y connector?
Old 03-02-2007, 02:50 PM
bigger the better

Deleted....
Old 03-02-2007, 08:24 PM
ratpower396

I have a hammer & best thing for running is an aftermarket battery pack atleast 3300 mah & you will run all day & have no servo speed or torque issues..Also if possible use a good throttle servo like a hitec metal gear servo.The stocker died on me & car ran away full speed wasnt pretty..
Old 03-02-2007, 08:39 PM
bigger the better

Deleted....