Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

in need of advice and help again

Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

in need of advice and help again

Old 03-03-2007, 03:32 PM
redramuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default in need of advice and help again

hi all well ive just brought a second hand oddified tonegawa servo for my marder and wow what a piece of kit it looks its way bigger than what i thought it would be as it was second hand and cheap it doesnt have any servo horns with it and ive searched all over the net and cant find anywhere that sells steering servo horns for this servo so any one no of anywhere that would be really helpfull, also i guess you have to mod the radio plate to fit it or is there a aftermarkit plate so it a direct fitment any pics or advice on how people have mounted there would also be really cool many thanks guys really need help with this one,
Old 03-03-2007, 04:36 PM
radio_controlled_mad

Default RE: in need of advice and help again

http://www.rossendalemodels.co.uk/in...ct&id_prd=4679
Old 03-03-2007, 05:44 PM
whizzy

you can buy an aftermarket servo tray that will house the oddified tonegawa from kpd here is the part number and description

KPD104 is designed for the Marder with the Tonegawa steering servos and FG servo adaptors

[link=http://www.rapid-racing.co.uk/productlist.asp?keyword=true&paging=1]rapid racing[/link]

here is a link to the alloy servo horn at rapid racing and stan at rapid racing also sells kpd if the horns dont come up on link just type servo horns in search and they appear at top of list
Old 03-05-2007, 01:52 PM
redramuk

cheers guys its all ok si at sb racing is able to get me these bits so all is good,