Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

can someone help me please

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 06:02 AM
bjc617

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default can someone help me please

hey i just purchased a firehamer less then a week ago, not the mt the buggy, I am waiting for it in the mail, i am looking to get a couple extra spur gears for it, plastic ones for now then i will get the metal one eventually. Can someone please give me a site to get them cause towerhobbies says there out till early may and other site i went to have fg ones i think that will work with the firehammer, but i am not sure i would like to get a answer from you guys before i make the purchase. Thanks for your help and one other thing i seen on the towerhobbies web site spark plugs are like 12 dollars i remember seeing a post saying that you guys only pay like 3 to 4o dollars for them if so where? thanks.
Old 04-20-2007, 08:18 AM
aluminum crusher

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: can someone help me please

ORIGINAL: bjc617

hey i just purchased a firehamer less then a week ago, not the mt the buggy, I am waiting for it in the mail, i am looking to get a couple extra spur gears for it, plastic ones for now then i will get the metal one eventually. Can someone please give me a site to get them cause towerhobbies says there out till early may and other site i went to have fg ones i think that will work with the firehammer, but i am not sure i would like to get a answer from you guys before i make the purchase. Thanks for your help and one other thing i seen on the towerhobbies web site spark plugs are like 12 dollars i remember seeing a post saying that you guys only pay like 3 to 4o dollars for them if so where? thanks.
Go to Duratrax website and look up dealers or where to purchase,and for the spark plugs go to www.davesmotors.com
or www.sparkplugs.com;)
Old 04-20-2007, 09:24 AM
bjc617

k thanks, by any chance does it matter what spark plug i get for the firehammer or do i have to get a specific one, i didnt get the car yet in the mail i want to order the parts just for back up to have for now if you know exactly what plug i need can you let me know please i would appreciate it. Oh and i cam across a 48 spur gear for the fg marder is it possible that would go in the firehammer cause they are similiar vechicles thanks much appreciated
Old 04-20-2007, 09:26 AM
T I G

If you're going to go buy a couple of spare spur gears, why not just get one metal one?
Just a thought.
Old 04-20-2007, 10:15 AM
bjc617

i am gonna get a met one eventually i just want 1 back up one for now till i get some more money to get a metal one and upgrade to a high battery and charger then get a ddm pipe. do you know what spark plug goes with the firehammer or does it matter sorry for the noob questions i just dont wanna get the wrong thing you know what i mean? And you guys know yoursef rather ask you guys then screw up myself thanks.
Old 04-20-2007, 10:24 AM
aluminum crusher

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: bjc617

k thanks, by any chance does it matter what spark plug i get for the firehammer or do i have to get a specific one, i didnt get the car yet in the mail i want to order the parts just for back up to have for now if you know exactly what plug i need can you let me know please i would appreciate it. Oh and i cam across a 48 spur gear for the fg marder is it possible that would go in the firehammer cause they are similiar vechicles thanks much appreciated
Go to sparkplugs.com type in ( rz7c ) it's a champion brand plug. Then click on to see others that are the same kind of plug but made by a different company to save you some money. Try www.largescalerc.com for your gear needs they should have metal and plastic gears...give him a call, also try www.bigboystoysandhobbies.com give them a call and tell them all of your needs BYE for now must return to my lamp
Old 04-20-2007, 01:07 PM
ratpower396

search for the xtm buggys replacement parts the spur is the same as the hammers..The fg spurs are different..
Old 04-20-2007, 01:09 PM
bjc617

thanks for all the info guys you reall helped me out, i would have got the wrong parts and waste money thanks you guys were very helpful
Old 04-20-2007, 11:08 PM
slicrick

ngk cmr7h, i ordered mine from winchester auto with a minimum purchase of a 10 pack