Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

made a video!!...

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 03:53 AM
itsnotskidding

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default made a video!!...

if you go to the video section of the forum i have posted it there, as i dont want to post the video in every section of the site..lol...

oh what the hell....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a-Al_84IK4
Old 05-22-2007, 04:43 AM
JUCD VPR

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: made a video!!...

No sound? Aww man!

Dude the bodys on that truck are complete junk, that wasen't even a bad crash and it just crumbled into pieces. Hmm sound would have made it better. Still not impressed enough to buy one, my FG is way faster, what size motor is in that truck? I'd like another gasser but i'm not spending alot of money. Hmmm you should find some dirt hills and a better bash spot and shoot another video with sound.

But good video, thanks for taking the time to show us since alot of us were asking.
Old 05-22-2007, 05:00 AM
itsnotskidding

im out again when i fix it up again, il do a better one, my friend has a savage aswell so we wil have a bash togeather and see who wins!..

il do sound aswell.. not a prob, to be honest i wish i had bought another type.., the truck is 23cc but my manuel is set wrong, H=low end...lol
so stupid!!...
Old 05-22-2007, 05:02 AM
SFC K

Nice video! I had sound. Yeah that body crumbled to pieces.[]
Old 05-22-2007, 05:05 AM
itsnotskidding

i think il sell it to be honest.. they dont pack enough punch of the line.. im quiet disapointed as my 1st real outing after running her in, maybe she is to rich..hummm
Old 05-22-2007, 05:28 AM
JUCD VPR

Maybe a DDM low nd tuned pipe would fix that?
Old 05-22-2007, 05:33 AM
JUCD VPR

Ahh it's my youtube for some reason. i have no sound all of a sudden
Old 05-22-2007, 09:55 AM
help-me

Thanks for the video
Old 05-22-2007, 09:58 AM
wayneuk01

i hear u raided your dad's music collection...
Old 05-22-2007, 10:15 AM
itsnotskidding

no its mine..lol

i am a total rocker... hate all that other rubbish.. im 23 and love all the older music.. my dad on the other hand just laughs!!..

i think im going back to nitro....

its a very poor excuse to have one just to stop having to refill it.. they dont have the "of the line" power i was hoping for.. if anyone wants 2 make an offer please pm me, or swop for it..lol
Old 05-22-2007, 11:59 AM
wayneuk01

get a tuned pipe if u want off the line power !! my old fg st witha 29cc and samba used to rip up the grass or go sideways

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=wayneuk&p=r
Old 05-22-2007, 01:29 PM
JUCD VPR

ORIGINAL: itsnotskidding

no its mine..lol

i am a total rocker... hate all that other rubbish.. im 23 and love all the older music.. my dad on the other hand just laughs!!..

its a very poor excuse to have one just to stop having to refill it.. they dont have the "of the line" power i was hoping for.. if anyone wants 2 make an offer please pm me, or swop for it..lol
Buy a real 1/5 scale MT, not a cheapo 600 dollar one, the FG has everything your looking for! It's bad to the bone!
Old 05-22-2007, 05:52 PM
icecreamslick
My Feedback: (9)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

they dont have the "of the line" power i was hoping for..
I know that you are kind of set on selling it, but the 23cc engine would pep up quite a bit if you installed an X-Can. [sm=thumbup.gif]

Jason
Old 05-22-2007, 06:39 PM
TheFgMan01

nice video.. i need to make me one of my own
Old 05-22-2007, 07:35 PM
csp1971

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: JUCD VPR

no its mine..lol

Buy a real 1/5 scale MT, not a cheapo 600 dollar one, the FG has everything your looking for! It's bad to the bone!
Wow, nice reply!

$600 really isn't cheapo. We aren't running Nikkos or a toys'r'us special.

Seriously though, it's with these vehicles that people may begin with and eventually purchase the "almighty" FGs. (All bow.....Amen)

Of course, one could look at the FG's and consider them "clones". The Monster Beetle Pro, the Hummer, MT, Jeep and on and on and on.
Old 05-23-2007, 03:25 AM
itsnotskidding

well no-one pm me so il e.bay prob..lol

if i want hight and power what shall i get... im now wanting 4wd so im open to ideas...on the bigfoot i broke the following:

roll cage/ all of it!
rear body posts!
fuel tank

can someone please link me to some of these...many thanks...

if i do keep it is there a 4wd kit?...

can also someone PLEASE explain how one earth when i started it this morning it started fine... i accelerate, and as it goes to idle it picks up, but if i brake it dies?.. is the low to lean?...

cheers tom.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:53 AM
JUCD VPR

ORIGINAL: csp1971

no its mine..lol

Wow, nice reply!

$600 really isn't cheapo. We aren't running Nikkos or a toys'r'us special.

Seriously though, it's with these vehicles that people may begin with and eventually purchase the "almighty" FGs. (All bow.....Amen)

Of course, one could look at the FG's and consider them "clones". The Monster Beetle Pro, the Hummer, MT, Jeep and on and on and on.
Ummm sorry buddy but they are cheapo's, look at the light bashing he did and all the parts he broke, that my friend is cheaply made. Again you get what you pay for. I'm not trying to bash him or make fun of him but those trucks are obviously made weak, hence why their cheap, hence why he broke about 5 different parts and when he did a little flip it domolished the body into 10 pieces !
Old 05-23-2007, 07:58 AM
JUCD VPR

Buy a DDM low end tourque tuned pipe, THEn see how you like the speed, if it still sucks, take the pipe off and sell the truck, buy a new truck and install the DDm pipe on it, or resell the pipe on e-bay
Old 05-23-2007, 09:21 AM
MONAROMAN

Buy a DDM low end tourque tuned pipe, THEn see how you like the speed, if it still sucks, take the pipe off and sell the truck, buy a new truck and install the DDm pipe on it, or resell the pipe on e-bay
That sounds like a good idea, you don't know what it'll perform like till you give it a shot

If you do buy a new truck, don't get the FG Hummer - the body will also disintegrate quickly. To be honest, I don't consider my FG a thrasher, its too heavy to stand up to the thrashing you'd give a savage. MCD does 4WD shaft driven but I think they're pricey. If you want to BASH it hardcore I'd say stay with the cheaper truck and stick the pipe on it, as long as parts are plentiful and cheap coz FG parts are pretty expensive. Could you make a cage out of steel tube like this one that was on ebay for the FG?

Old 05-24-2007, 06:48 AM
ratpower396

So if the body breaking apart makes the truck a cheapo then the FG hummer must fall into that catagory too.. I have a firehammer aka.(CHEAPO) and have run it pretty hard & other than the occasional breakage it has been very durable..In the video if you land any 1/5 on the rollcage time after time it will break but wouldnt you stop jumping it the same way time after time if it keeps landing on its lid?? The clone vehicles hold up just fine with a few mods that would probably be put onto any other vehicle...
Old 05-24-2007, 07:40 AM
JUCD VPR

He broke more then just the body and roll cage.
Old 05-24-2007, 08:01 AM
csp1971

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Oh yeah, a fuel tank. So basically he broke the items that are SUPPOSED to take a the brunt of a crash. Hmmmmm.....interesting.

How you break a fuel tank, I don't know.

Ummm sorry buddy but they are cheapo's, look at the light bashing he did and all the parts he broke, that my friend is cheaply made. Again you get what you pay for. I'm not trying to bash him or make fun of him but those trucks are obviously made weak, hence why their cheap, hence why he broke about 5 different parts and when he did a little flip it domolished the body into 10 pieces !

First off, sport, I'm definitely not your buddy. But thanks for trying.

Secondly, you have got to be one of the most negative people on this board. Biased towards your FGs, your Bajas, and whatever else you personally own. Good reason as to why people hate posting here. I can now see why. I'm sure your argument is that your negativity is really "honesty". Go back and read the way you phrase your responses. Coming off as a jackass and a know-it-all makes people dislike you. Not just in this thread either.
Old 05-24-2007, 10:12 AM
wayneuk01

Oh yeah, a fuel tank. So basically he broke the items that are SUPPOSED to take a the brunt of a crash. Hmmmmm.....interesting.

Secondly, you have got to be one of the most negative people on this board. Biased towards your FGs, your Bajas, and whatever else you personally own. Good reason as to why people hate posting here. I can now see why. I'm sure your argument is that your negativity is really "honesty". Go back and read the way you phrase your responses. Coming off as a jackass and a know-it-all makes people dislike you. Not just in this thread either.
I have read the reply some times the truth hurts he's not biased just talking from experiance & yes as can be expected u get what u pay for ! ... Hes only telling the guy his point of view its up to u what u make of it ..

As for more power u could allways put a bore kit on it 26cc 29cc 0r 30.5 cc and or a tuned pipe for more off the line power no matter what car or shell u got its only going to take a certian amount of bashing untill stuff breaks but all my fg's have took abuse and still run apart from the one i outed on e bay ..where in kent are u anyway as iam about 20 mins from lakeside
Old 05-24-2007, 11:14 AM
itsnotskidding

hi dude... im from Rochester, kent

i have broke the roll cage, rear body posts, fuel tank, front shocks have bent( shaft) the spark plug has bent inside the top of engine so im assuming its opened up the top where the plug sits normally, the chassis has a very small slight flex in it...

to be honest im going to keep it i think, and make it bulley proff, the chassis out of line i cant see being to much of a problem, oh and i need a new steering servo...haha

im not happy but in a way it is my fault...i will add the allu parts recomended and upgrade the lot...see how it goes is all i can do..

p.s... does the fg chassis and bigfoot chassis mean much diff in the power i can get from the two different styles??...

many thanks all.
Old 05-24-2007, 12:01 PM
JUCD VPR

Sorry again but he broke more then that also as he is saying here and I'll quote him
"i have broke the roll cage, rear body posts, fuel tank, front shocks have bent( shaft) the spark plug has bent inside the top of engine so im assuming its opened up the top where the plug sits normally, the chassis has a very small slight flex in it... PLUS a body that crumbled to pieces!"
NEGATIVE hahaha ok sure, sorry but the truth hurts man, if you don;t like my opinion and experiences then I could seriously care less, it's a public forum and you don;t have to post here, I always try to give good advice, I mean open your eyes, from that light bash he broke ALL THOSE PARTS, now please tell me what that says to you and anyone else? To me it tells me the truck is weak and was cheaply built, have you seen how bad I bashed my FG MT? I can post the vid again, and I only striped one spur gear, nothing else broke and I had crashes WAY worse then his. It's a fact and it shows itself that a 1/5 scale like a FG or Baja are made tougher. I could care less if you think I sound like a jackass, you sound like one with that reply and I already don;t like you lol but whatever i'm a grown up, you can't handle the truth and thats fine, don;t wanna be my buddy, oh darn i'm so disappointed lol Like I said and others have said in this HOBBY you get what you pay for plain and simple! 600 is cheap for a 1/5 scale gasser, I was thinking about buying this truck and specifically asked for him to make a video, but after reading his disappointment and many many broken parts for a little light bashing i'm defintely not. Again sorry if the truth hurts and if that you don;t like my opinions. I'm definately not biased, show me a bad***** truck and i'll say it's an awesome truck, show me crap and i'll say it's crap!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.