Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

WARNING - Universal RC/Caad5

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 09:53 AM
Propane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WARNING - Universal RC/Caad5

I thought i better put this here as of a warning to others in regards to this......

DO NOT DEAL WITH Universal RC ( User Name Caad5 ). As most australian members know on here that he is no longer a sponsor on AUSRC.COM and for very good reasons that have come to light. There is a investigation going on with major fraud and him been in bankruptcy while trading on the net and him using a fake name when dealing with people. Private investigators / police and solicitors in australia are dealing with the matter now and more will come to light soon on him and he's girlfriend.

I cant disclose to much besides that alot do know on what is happening behind the scenes on this.

We are talking about alot of money here ( over $30 000 ) and that he has been caught out bigtime and as advised by the lawyers - " Crooks are dumb and this is a open and shut case on fraud " So this is a serious offence along with other offences that will be investigated.

I dont think he will be back as he knows all of this and that is does look like he was setting up a major scam on the rc forums and was shut down before he got a chance.

If anyone has any concerns to contact me via pm. I will be away for a few weeks overseas but i will get back to you.

Please keep ALL RECORDS of your pm's/ emails or msn recordings and any other dealings with universal rc / caad5, and i will reply to you when i get back from overseas. He was offering jetskis and plasma tvs to a few other rc people on rc forums outside of rc, and if you have been offered anything or have dealt with him in rc fg parts or fg quotes via msn or he's email, just let us know what details you have.

If you want to buy FG products in australia, it is best to deal with the australian importer - Colin @ checkered flag racing who no longer deals with universal rc.

Regards
Pete

Old 07-21-2007, 05:06 PM
jasrx

Default RE: WARNING - Universal RC

but wasnt he your buddy and u brought 2 fg`s from him . ? said he was the best guy to deal with and he would never screw anyone over ?
Old 07-21-2007, 06:14 PM
MONAROMAN

Thats the prob, he wasn't who he said he was. []
Old 07-21-2007, 07:04 PM
striffy

I had nothing but issues and lies from him.!
Old 07-21-2007, 08:22 PM
Propane

yeah i brought two fgs of him and everything was perfect. Thats how scammers work jas, they start small and then go for the big dollars after you build trust up with them. The next deals after the fgs were fake and nothing turned up !!! And as you see above, he is bankrupt and was trading and using a fake name.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:02 AM
jasrx

ORIGINAL: Propane

yeah i brought two fgs of him and everything was perfect. Thats how scammers work jas, they start small and then go for the big dollars after you build trust up with them. The next deals after the fgs were fake and nothing turned up !!! And as you see above, he is bankrupt and was trading and using a fake name.
ahh bugger , kinda glad i didnt get one from him .....
so i guess he ripped u bad ?
did it have anything to do with the FG 4wd car/truck did it , cause i was tempted to get one from him ..
Old 07-22-2007, 01:00 AM
Propane

yeah fg 4wd baja he reckons he had and jetskis and plasmas. I cant stay to much besides im not worried about it