Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Why Digital Servos

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 05:55 PM
Renegade 700

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why Digital Servos

First I would want to share a sad story. I ordered my MT-5 and was told it would take 4 weeks to get it [X(] I thought I would go nuts waiting that long but I could manage that would put me getting it the first week in July. The last week of June I was laid-off from my job and had to call and cancel my order it looks like it will be a longer wait to get it now for sure[&o] But now back to my question. I already have everything for it, when I finally get it, and want to know why was I recommended to use Digital Servos? I have bought a Hitec HS-5745MG Digital Quarter Scale for steering duties and a Hitec HS-965MG Coreless Ultra Speed to handle brake / throttle.
Old 07-30-2007, 09:18 AM
R.Robinson
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Why Digital Servos

It's all hype on digital servos. regular servos are just fine. Lots of people are having problems with hitec digital servos so watch out.