Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

Quarterscale Legends site issue.

Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Quarterscale Legends site issue.

Old 08-30-2007, 02:46 PM
Q.S.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quarterscale Legends site issue.

This post is for QSL. hey mike im having a problem with your site again. when i go from topic to topic the page loads real slow and the page is distorted and at times the page wont load at all and my browser will freeze and i need to shut of my DSL modem and do a disc clean up before i can even log back into my ESP. I dont know if your still having An issue with that last problem you had or not just wanted to make you aware of this issue. stoneyberk
Old 08-30-2007, 05:58 PM
quarterscalelegends

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Quarterscale Legends site issue.

Thanks stoney. I replied to your email The site is fine. I think it was your internet connection. Just email me direct next time, I dont think we want to bore the poor members here with this stuff
Old 08-30-2007, 06:03 PM
Q.S.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Quarterscale Legends site issue.

Not a problem mike will do.