Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

FG MT Shocks

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 01:53 PM
Pro5thScaleDistributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FG MT Shocks

That set is around $319 for 8 complete set.
We also sell them in sets of 2.

Our current site is underconstruction and shhould be completed very soon.
We will offer a full line of aftermarket parts for the FG line as well as Lauterbacher,Contrast racing and many others.

Old 01-01-2008, 04:32 PM
clubin

Thanks, I checked out the site, and looks like you'll have a fair bit of interesting things, keep me posted.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:27 PM
Pro5thScaleDistributors

Yes thank you.
The site up right now is just a few pictures,our site is underconstruction and will be done very soon.
We will have many items your local dealers will now be able to get from us for you,or you get them directly from us.
Samba tuned pipes,PMT,GRP tires,Mielke Pipes,Zenoah motors and some top racing tuned engines aswell.

So keep checking back!
Old 01-01-2008, 08:42 PM
jasrx

ORIGINAL: Pro5thScaleDistributors

Yes thank you.
The site up right now is just a few pictures,our site is underconstruction and will be done very soon.
We will have many items your local dealers will now be able to get from us for you,or you get them directly from us.
Samba tuned pipes,PMT,GRP tires,Mielke Pipes,Zenoah motors and some top racing tuned engines aswell.

So keep checking back!
can ya post the website addy ? or even pm me with it , as im intrested in some shocks
Old 01-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Pro5thScaleDistributors

you can email me directly at [email protected] or goto the website found in my profile.
our site should be completed soon.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:05 PM
clubin

I brought this one back I am seriously wanting to put LOSI shocks on my FG, does any one have any picturtes of a set on a FG MT or FG MB PRO.

I was at my LHS and looked at aset of 4 I think they would be awsome on the FG.

EDIT: I found what I was looking for.
Old 02-07-2008, 06:17 AM
tizdaz

hi

im using the stock shocks still on my MB Pro ..never had any problems & i do a fair bit of jumping, however there was issues with the Rear Anti Roll bar limiting the travel on the suspension. So i taken it off & now the suspension works excellent, soaks up the bumps nicely & lands sweet when doing some air....that is providing i dont balls up the take off \o/

But ive read similar things here on RCU, some people say they have no problems, others say they do... *maybe* the guys at FG have 1 of those days & dont put the correct amount of fluid in the body etc \o/ ? ...no idea... but im in no rush to change my shocks as they work perfectly. A little tip tho get some shock socks asap (i made my own ) as these will protect your shocks bigtime, especially the rear ones.

heres my latest vid of my FG MB Pro soaking up the jumps with no problems with the stock shox & landing smooth pretty much everytime...except for the one time when i lost control mid air due to a cr@p take off \o/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHekSxZzOH8 ...All i can suggest if u havent already REMOVE the rear anti roll bar...the anti roll bar is only useful for onroad NOT offroad!! but LEAVE the front one on, it works great.
Old 02-07-2008, 07:09 AM
screamin chicken

My FG Stadium with LST shocks