Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

any baja 5b mt conversion pic

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 08:05 AM
blackrain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any baja 5b mt conversion pic

i was looking threw one of my old rc car action magazines and i saw a 5b that was converted to a mt using fg rims and some adapters.
im still trying to pick up one of these baja 5b, i will probably sell one of my other rc cars to make it possible. the thing is i love MT but i dont want the other 1/5 monster truck because the hpi one is easier for me to get parts. I want to make shore that its only truck wheels and adapters and a truck body is all that it takes to make the baja 5b into a mt? I would love to see some pic also seing that gave me the motivation to try and find the cash to obtain one.
Old 11-24-2007, 10:24 AM
MONAROMAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: any baja 5b mt conversion pic

theres a Carbon Fibre stadium truck body out there but any links I put up to it will be deleted, the FG adapters are easy to get but I don't think the FG monster shells will fit the baja, you would need to fabricate the mounting points and to be honest it would be a bit average. There is info out there on this... just not on RCU