Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

NEW INTEGY PARTS FOR BAJA 5B

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 01:06 AM
SAVAGEJIM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEW INTEGY PARTS FOR BAJA 5B

ORIGINAL: victory-rc

So were crying about something that happend "years ago " your saying.
Really, Vic, please, pleae, please, dont be a sarcastic cuss. Your sarcasm is becomeing trollish, and it is only making me think you are just trying to push buttons so you can continue to force your opinion on us and bully us from expressing ours.

Now, I know you must be a good guy, many have bought products from you and several RCU Baja owners here in RCU have bought your custom painted Baja bodies. An yes, your artwork is extremely excelent. And I know for sure that you can be a good guy because the ones who have posted their Bajas with your painted bodies are really happy with your work and your service. That is the side of you we need to see.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:06 AM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

No the email was this past Christmas. As far at there parts the last thing I bought from them was a little over a year ago which was a tank guard for a Savage. It did not make but half a gallon before it broke and it was never hit. Broke right at the bend![X(] I emailed them an basically got a reply like the one I posted!!!!!!!!! This is only one a several things I bought from them and so far it was ALL JUNK! All I have to do is do a search here and on other forums to see what most think about most of there products. I am not trying to sell anything like some just telling it like it is.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:14 AM
46u

Can you read I said just over a year not years ago and I had to modify the tank guard just to get it to fit. Like I said do a search on the forums hear and on others and see what others have to say. Keep selling INTEGY and see where your shop ends up at.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:16 AM
46u

ORIGINAL: SAVAGEJIM

Really, Vic, dont be a sarcastic cuss. Your sarcasm is becomeing trollish, and it is only making me think you are just trying to push buttons so you can continue to force your opinion on us and bully us from expressing ours.
+1
Old 01-25-2009, 01:41 AM
RickyIS300

Fuel tank guard don't just fall apart by itself lol. If someone walk into Victory store, start yelling, screaming, throwing out insults and use 4 letter words like you and am I going to wonder why you get thrown out the door. Guy, use common sense and respect each other. There is nothing more important than teaching your kids about respect, manners and NEVER NEVER NEVER teach them to hate.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:51 AM
RickyIS300

Why are you even asking Victory which parts are good and which ones are bad? I don't get it, you can't tell us which parts are bad and you go on with your 7000 posts to tell us Integy is no good? Exactly, you need to share you experience then you need to tell us when you bought the parts, how you used it and exactly what happened and so forth. Don't come up here is say "that company suck, don't buy things from them because they suck". Responds like these are sooo meaningless. Between you and Victory's argument, I just want to say that this thread is about 5B and Integy so SHARE THE EXPERIENCE and tell us what problems you have with any Integy 5B parts. If you are not talking about Integy 5B parts, you're just wasting our time and bandwidth!!!
Old 01-25-2009, 02:15 AM
SAVAGEJIM

Ricky, I posted the parts that I have had drect experience with in post #140. Those pics are some of the Integy parts I used and had to fix and eventually replace. As I sad in hat post, there are more parts, but I cannot remember what they were. Those pics are the Integy parts I definitely remember using.

These parts are for HPI Savage, I bash as any other Savage owner would do. I had these parts over a year ago, I cannot remember exactly how long, but they did not last. Yes, I bash hard, but honestly, stock Savage parts would take more abuse beforfe they break. As a matter of fact, the clutch shoes, for example were meant to replace the stock plastic HPI shoes. And for the same level of bashing, the alum was butter soft and the shoes wore down to slivers. I was astonished that the stock plastic shoes felt like they lasted longer than the Integy Alum shoes. In that same Savage, I now have Mugen Alum shoes, and still have them to this day. So, this is indicative that the metallurgy of the Integy shoes for Savage is very poor. The softness in indicative that the alloy does not have the right compesition of elements, and also that they were not hardened. If they are 6061 alum, they should have at least hardened them to temper T4. But the way they wor doen, that was indicative that they were not tempered at all. And I also question if the alum grade was even 6061. The bumper was my neighbor's set. And those are strictly for decorative use, alum bumpers are not functional for bashing and will bend and break, and any basher knows that the bumpers will see hits all the time. The stories continue on; the Integy shocks are also too soft, poor allow and/or poor tempering, the holes the shock shaft goes up and down in wore out and leaked shoch oil. The steering bell crank probably lasted the best because those were in the protection of the TVPs, but they eventualy wore out too for a couple of reasons: They did not have a servo saver function built in, and yes a servo was ruined from that. But also, the holes where the arms go into became wobbly as they wor out, and not where the alum interfaced with the vertical columns, but where the ball bearings go into!

You to are using the same move that Vic is trying to use to bring this to 5B parts. So I say again, it is irelavent. Many have had bad luck with Integy in other sectors of the RC hobby, I am included. And many of us, based on that experience, there are some who had made the decision not take the chance on Integy Baja 5B parts because of those other expeiences. And they have the right to do so.

So, to bring this to Integy parts for Baja 5B, I too ask the sam as I asked Vic. Let us know which Baja 5B parts you know are good and which ones to stay away from. If we knew which parts to buy and which ones to stay away from, I bet many angry customers would change their minds. But you should also understand that there are customers who will not take the chance again, and you really should respect their decisions. As you said in your post just before your last one, it is about mutual respect.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:04 AM
Mazda ute

Gee you guys need to carm down and get back on the topic. I run Integy and many other brands on my baja and so does 9 other guys that i bash and just have fun with and we all have never had a problem not one with any integy products BUT have had many problems with others brands and we do give what for. The other brands that have failed have failed with near no use on them or from going soft on them and they have broken but not the integy. I don't sell integy stuff or really know the person in a shop that does i just buy what i can aford and what others have not broken so do we all. Sorry guys but thats just the way it is.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:17 AM
splcrazy

i will say it again , integy parts for the 5b look freaking awsome lol . But is it true that if you buy an integy part that comes in plastic bag packaging or something and the moment you open that packaging its warranty is LOST ?
Old 01-25-2009, 07:42 AM
victory-rc

ORIGINAL: Mazda ute

Gee you guys need to carm down and get back on the topic. I run Integy and many other brands on my baja and so does 9 other guys that i bash and just have fun with and we all have never had a problem not one with any integy products BUT have had many problems with others brands and we do give what for. The other brands that have failed have failed with near no use on them or from going soft on them and they have broken but not the integy. I don't sell integy stuff or really know the person in a shop that does i just buy what i can aford and what others have not broken so do we all. Sorry guys but thats just the way it is.

YEEEEP ...... theres more here then people just complaining about toy parts ...just out to trash integy ....maybe a competing tiny business ...thats my guess?

I would have tried to help him exchange a part at the store...but at this point I think hes flat out lieing about everything he says! ... I would be tossing him out by now....
The fact is no person has returned with an alloy part...thats a fact .EVER...AND I would say integy outsells the others because its a lower price....

If were to trust that your not a small competing business in your garage under a 15 watt bulb...then your realy not qualified to talk about how to run one ! ... if it is me or towerhobby or ANYONE !......

most likely integy was correct in the way they delt with you !

Old 01-25-2009, 07:44 AM
victory-rc

ORIGINAL: splcrazy

i will say it again , integy parts for the 5b look freaking awsome lol . But is it true that if you buy an integy part that comes in plastic bag packaging or something and the moment you open that packaging its warranty is LOST ?
not with GH..... there lifetime ....and thats an amazing warranty i think.

SAVAGE...IL see you at the hobby shop...il let you know if i sell any integy parts today LOL ....keep up the struggle LOL.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:38 AM
SAVAGEJIM

SAVAGE...IL see you at the hobby shop...il let you know if i sell any integy parts today LOL ....keep up the struggle LOL.
G'mornin' Vic.

Good to see fresh this morning and you greet me with more sarcasm, and as a matter of fact, this whole discussion between you and me is not about saying anything bad about Integy, it is the RIGHT to express bad experiences with Integy without you saying something snide. Just about evey post that a person mentions their bad luck about Integy, you immedieatly step in and say something sarcastic.

That is my fight, to get you to stop that badgering.

You keep saying that all this is to bash Integy without reason, No, it is not, and you know that or you are so blinded that you refuse to see that, or a third speculation is because you have constantly heard customers walk into your store and are taken aback by the Integy name so you have to wheeel and deal to convince them otherwise. In your store, that is your prerogative to do that, but dont do this badgering here.

As I said before I am not DENYING that there are some good Integy stuff. It's just knowing which ones are the real deal and which ones are BS bling. And since you refuse to mention which parts are the succesful ones and which ones are the BS bling ones, your goal is to defend Integy blindly and for you to trash people directly with sarcasm if they dare mention their bad experiences about Integy.

Also, yes there are many who might be out to trash on Integy for no reason, BUT there are people with legitimatly expeirences, and you have absoluetly no right to badger them for expressing their experiences. So, please, cease you sarcastic responses. As a matter of fact, if you would stop your badgering, yes people will trickle in this thread and post their successes with Integy, and unfortunately, people with bad luck about Integy will reply back too, but all of your disrespectul sarcasm is definitely not necessary nor is it welcome.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:57 AM
RickyIS300

Savagejim, I don't think you are an unreasonable person and maybe you are not one of those guy sent over from the other forum. (Hint: TR, DS & Ram) As you can see, there is no bad Integy Baja 5B parts and you are after something that never existed in the first place. If any of the Integy 5B is junk, we should have seen some pictures by now after thousands of people visit the site. There are so many haters and competitors out there, don't you think they will post a broken part? By the way, a lot of people like those bling parts and making their trucks into a show truck. We are all different people, you like to bash your truck hard no problem with that. Some people like to bling out their truck but you choose to call that BS? Comeon!
GH parts do cost a little more and they do have incredible warranty. However, GH is a Canadian firm selling Chinese made products. I have nothing against Chinese products, I use a lot of it but I just want to point out that GH won't work if you are one of the so called loyalist. All the GH parts are basically a direct copy of the Integy parts plus a little thicker and heavier.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:27 AM
SAVAGEJIM

Thanks for that, Ricky. You are right, there are no stories yet about bad Integy 5B parts, and I too have yet to see any failed Integy parts for 5B, alloy parts that is since those have been out for months already, and as Vic has seid no less than 5 times now, he has not had any alloy parts come back (I am assuming he is talking about Integy 5B ally parts, the Integy allow parts I experienced for other RCs were horrible). When Vic signs on his 'puter at his store and sees I typed this, I know he will jump with glee. Now there are other parts that I look with seme serious skepticism; the CF tower pieces, the CR braces. Those look like bling before fucntion pieces; CF is a very brittle medium and the flexure of stresses would be best handled by nylon or alloys. And if Integy would be forthcoming and mention that these are primarily decorative pieces and not so much functional pieces to perform as good as OEM parts, that would give people an idea to better take care of them. As a matter of fact, if ALL the other bling companies mentioned the same, people will save themselves a ton of heartaches. So, it is not just an Integy thing, it is an industry thing. Just because everyone does it does not make it right though.

As for being a member of those other site, actually I am not even a member of any of those. I applied to one of those sites a couple of months ago, but the administrator or mods there have yet to approve me. So, I do not even have their support for what I am expressing.

As for chinese parts, that is a whole other issue, and if Integy is accused of cloning other's hop-ups, there are many other compnies in China that are illegally cloning too. But there is already another thread discussing this kind of thing, so I wont say anymore about it.

Ricky, you too seem like a reasonable guy, and I have nothing against you or others who have had good luck with Integy. I too have had some good luck with Integy, and I honestly enjoy their tools. They have stood up so far, and there are other RCU members who have used Integy tools for years without problems. And if the quality of their tools is carried over into their parts for 5B, then that is definitely a positive step for them and I hope they continue to tighten up their standards and improve their quality. That, and doing their best to change the perception of their CS can change people's attitudes. But it wont be easy, it can take a really long time for customers to forget bad experiences. But as I said in the other Integy thread linked earlier in this very same thread there is hope.

In reality, I am not an Integy hater, I really am one more towards the middle than the haters, even though I have more problems than successes with Integy.
I just hate the sarcasm badgers that follows when someone dares to express their bad experiences with Integy, whcih is their right just like it is your or my right to also post success with Integy stuff.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:32 AM
victory-rc

yea sure... bla bla blaaa.. LOL ...The only badgering is from you ...a big beef with integy.... and like i said you sound like you have a bigger issue then just toy parts here. keep up the fight,good job

Old 01-25-2009, 11:33 AM
victory-rc

ORIGINAL: RickyIS300

Savagejim, I don't think you are an unreasonable person and maybe you are not one of those guy sent over from the other forum. (Hint: TR, DS & Ram) As you can see, there is no bad Integy Baja 5B parts and you are after something that never existed in the first place. If any of the Integy 5B is junk, we should have seen some pictures by now after thousands of people visit the site. There are so many haters and competitors out there, don't you think they will post a broken part? By the way, a lot of people like those bling parts and making their trucks into a show truck. We are all different people, you like to bash your truck hard no problem with that. Some people like to bling out their truck but you choose to call that BS? Comeon!
GH parts do cost a little more and they do have incredible warranty. However, GH is a Canadian firm selling Chinese made products. I have nothing against Chinese products, I use a lot of it but I just want to point out that GH won't work if you are one of the so called loyalist. All the GH parts are basically a direct copy of the Integy parts plus a little thicker and heavier.

yeep...thats my guess.... or some form of this. .. This is more then just a toy issue. thats very clear.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:44 AM
SAVAGEJIM

yea sure... bla bla blaaa.. LOL ...The only badgering is from you ...a big beef with integy.... and like i said you sound like you have a bigger issue then just toy parts here. keep up the fight,good job

Yummy, more sarcasm to go along with my breakfast.

As I said twice before, I dont deny that Integy actually has some good parts out, and this is a positive step on my part to acknowledging that Integy is not all bad.

Vic, you are only out now to get the last word now. You are right, my issues is definitely bigger than just toy parts. My issue is with your sarcasm and your badgering to supress other's right to express their bad experiences with Integy.

You responses with "yea sure... bla bla blaaa.. " and " yea yea...blah blah" and how you responded to other RCU members in this thread is sarcasm for you own goals. Seriously, please, please, cut it out.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:12 PM
SAVAGEJIM

To everyone who has seen this exchange go on for the past couple of days, I am so sorry and I apologize everyone who has seen all this.
This has been a hard fight, but it has gone on too long.

As I said above, I am not a pure Integy hater, and I have actually had some good luck with some Integy stuff (namely their tools), even though I have had more problems with their upgrade parts.

Vic, I am not going to reply to you anymore, I dont want this to go on anymore. If you can discuss in an objective manner without attacks, sarcasm, and the intent to supress other RCU member's rights, I would not mind conversing with you. But in the manner of all this, this is unacceptable. Sorry.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:39 PM
Lightfoot
My Feedback: (1)

This has gone far beyond debating an issue and contributing information to the forums. It is over.