Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

Anybody know of a magazine that is dedicated to large scale RC cars/trucks?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Anybody know of a magazine that is dedicated to large scale RC cars/trucks?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 04:04 AM
Hairballusmaximus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody know of a magazine that is dedicated to large scale RC cars/trucks?

I have looked around and very few RC mags have any articles or anything for large scale. If anybody knows of one let me know. Or if you know of a regular RC mag that does have Large scale stuff in it regularly that would help also.
Old 01-15-2008, 04:31 AM
PAPE

Default RE: Anybody know of a magazine that is dedicated to large scale RC cars/trucks?

there used to be one a few years back. Today RC car action does some large scale they have done since I remember 1.tecknokit 2.FG stadium truck 3.Duratrax monster truck 4. baja HPI
Old 01-15-2008, 04:52 AM
Hairballusmaximus

Default RE: Anybody know of a magazine that is dedicated to large scale RC cars/trucks?

OK thanks, I'll look into RC car action.
Old 01-15-2008, 09:48 AM
vtl1180ny

Large scale is like the red headed step child... If it isn't a Monster Truck or an Electric Touring Car the magazines don't seem to care...
Old 01-15-2008, 01:23 PM
K-Spindle

Dudes REV UP!http://www.rev-up.co.uk/ been in large scale publication from 1992. Oh yeah great stuff.
Old 01-15-2008, 07:35 PM
RC_chaos

RC Driver is supposed to be doing more on Large Scale this year. The folks at LargeScaleRC.com said they sent an MCD Baja1000 to RC driver for a review. I'm curious to read what they have to say about it.
Old 01-15-2008, 09:02 PM
htawfik3

REV-UP a British magazine was the only magazine dedicated to large scale, they started 1993 but now they are selling DVD, it seems they stopped but their web maybe interesting for you… have a look at http://www.rev-up.co.uk/
Old 01-15-2008, 09:19 PM
vtl1180ny

I'd like something in print... You know, bowl reading material... If RC Driver decides to cover large scale I'll subscribe to it...
Old 01-16-2008, 06:03 AM
Hairballusmaximus

So true, nothing better than reading about your favorite past time while on the throne, MUCH better than the love novels my wife leaves in there.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:51 AM
K-Spindle

Guys its a reason to put a flat screen in the throne room
Old 01-16-2008, 09:25 AM
vtl1180ny

ORIGINAL: Hairballusmaximus

So true, nothing better than reading about your favorite past time while on the throne, MUCH better than the love novels my wife leaves in there.

I keep Rc Car Mag's and Playboy in my bathroom... I caught my 3 year old in my bathroom, on the bowl reading playboy, it was hysterical...
Old 01-16-2008, 09:36 AM
raptor 8

Rc tek yes does have a mag on dvd, but years ago it was modelracer that had a mag also, i had the subcription, but they eventually folded. It was awesome to have a mag that had only big scale stuff.