Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

OFFICIAL Discussion for the Pros and Cons of Clones in the Market

Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

OFFICIAL Discussion for the Pros and Cons of Clones in the Market

Old 10-07-2008, 08:41 PM
Bratch96

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL Discussion for the Pros and Cons of Clones in the Market

ORIGINAL: thrasher st1

g day guys, i bought myself a 5b ss recently and as much fun as it is, it gets a bit boring driving around by yourself. i want to get something similar for my young bloke. straight up, is the king motors clone worth the money or not. i can get one brand new for au$650 including postage as opposed to a genuine 5b for au$1400. anyone who can give me a straight answer will get my undying gratitude. thanks guys

I have been bashing the heck out of my KM Baja for a few months now. The only real money I've put into it was a new carb. I've always thought that I would upgrade as needed but I haven't had to yet. Now that being said, I'm always fixing something, but I think that goes with the hobby. I seriously did not expect to be as impressed with it as I am. Especially the engine.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:54 PM
CFLARGESCALERACING

NEW LARGE SCALE SITE!!!! cHECK IT OUT HERE.... WWW.MYSPACE.COM/CFLARGESCALERACING !!!!! REVIEWS OF BRANDED AND NON BRANDED VEHICLES ALL LARGE SCALE WE CAN GET BEHIND THE WHEEL OF... WE LOVE EM ALL !!!! BRINGING YOU NEWS , PHOTOS, AND SUPPLIERS OF YOUR PASSION LARGE SCALE RACING !!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Xv65534.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	1053289  
Old 10-16-2008, 11:25 PM
turbodremz23
My Feedback: (16)

ORIGINAL: CFLARGESCALERACING

NEW LARGE SCALE SITE!!!! cHECK IT OUT HERE.... WWW.MYSPACE.COM/CFLARGESCALERACING !!!!! REVIEWS OF BRANDED AND NON BRANDED VEHICLES ALL LARGE SCALE WE CAN GET BEHIND THE WHEEL OF... WE LOVE EM ALL !!!! BRINGING YOU NEWS , PHOTOS, AND SUPPLIERS OF YOUR PASSION LARGE SCALE RACING !!!

please quit spamming the forums!! ..dont you know spamming is a federal offense

i wouldnt say anything, BUT you already posted a thread about it...thats enough
Old 10-17-2008, 12:20 AM
SAVAGEJIM

ORIGINAL: Foxy

Also, I don't believe that the sales of a few king motors cars has any impact whatsoever on China's invasion plans for the West, or their overall economy. I mean, 1/5th scale is a niche market in any region. Seriously, lets not get carried away here. If they start cloning patriot missiles (which I'm sure they do), let me know.
Well, you bring up teh West has money, but that money is quickly going the China. Thw West is quickly losing that money. You say we can spread taht money? We have, and not only that, we have handed them our jobs too, even in the RC business. Losi was greatly affecetd by teh Chinese RC making practices infringing on their busines, Gil Losi even said that. As a matter of fact, Losi has resorted to shipping alot of their manufactuing to China because labor, manufacturing, and so forth because it is so much cheaper their. Gil didnt like this, so much to teh point, he left Losi.

Also, look at teh economy, The Western onsumer has been losing jobs to China for more than a decade, and it is starting to hit the prime Wertern consumers: US consumers. The world globalizing too quickly because of jobs going to china has stripped many US cunsumers of the one power they had in teh economy: the power to consume because his jobs aer going away. Yes, he gets a new job, but at reduced pay. Less money for him to spend and support the economy.

Dale is only expressing what many Western consumers are angry about. Over-globalization an far east economies that are protectionist and play unfairly. The chinese economy has taken steps such as manipulating their monetary values to make labor and services cheaper where they are at so that they sap jobs and manufacturing form teh Westrn consumers. Yes their are other factors, such mas fear, fuel prices, and resulting inflation. But fuel price and inflation can be directly blmed on over-globalizations and far East economies not playing fairly. The fear is not a cause of economic failure, but it has made it alot worse. Cloning is just one of these unfair practices. Western economies are almost 100% open while alot of these far-East economiesa are too protectionist.

Result? Western Consumers are buying less because they have less to spend. They ae getting scared so they buy even less and the economy suffers even more. The chinese economy will feel the hurt because alot of their products will not be bought because of the West spending less and of fear.

Now, I am not telling you what to do, an you aer entitled to your opinion 100%, all I am saying is I strongly do not agree that the West should share its welth any much mroe with these unfair far-East economies. Clones are only one aspect. Their money value fixing practices, their attitide of "We will import you jobs, but we will import very little of your porducts," and other issues that I will not go into are what many of us are angry about. You may feel that clones and such practices, be it in the RC industry or any other industry, do ot hurt the RC market or the economy, but I strongly believe it does. I am not telling you waht to believe, just telling you why I, and Dale think this way. We are angry. Not at you, but at teh unfair far-East economic practices. And seeing clones in the RC world, or any other industry (it could be TV's and cars, or whatever), I see an illegal clone or questionable clone anywhere, it angers me.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:53 PM
CFLARGESCALERACING

Easy big guy, It's called self promotion. If we spend the time supporting the industry, and our members...It a good thing. Don't get Hobby snob on us. It's the number one cause if people leaving the hobby. You walk into a hobby store, or club race,or forum and your treated like s##t for being a "Noob". Don't be a bully, support everybody with a love of the hobby, spread your knowledge, and keep your opinions to yourself, unless they are asked for. This supposed to be relaxing and fun.......
Old 10-17-2008, 04:52 PM
CFLARGESCALERACING

Sorry Dude. Just trying to increase visibilty. We, Just like everyone here want to do our part in supporting the large scale lover in you.

Didn't intend for it to come off as spamming.Ooops
Old 10-17-2008, 05:45 PM
mbe301

Then don't make it hurt my eyes when I go to it. Change the bg or something
Old 10-17-2008, 08:00 PM
04DarkShadowGT

ORIGINAL: turbodremz23

I support clones...we all do in one way or another...mabey not in the rc hobby world, but at some point in time when you went to the grocery store, you have bought the store brand or other brand...well thats a "clone" of the original..

I have a KM Baja clone, and as strong as it is, then for all the HPI owners that break parts, I salute you!

The point to all of this is personal choice and taste...I dont like black coffee, some people do..or better yet, how do you pronounce the word tomato, or potato? You may think I say it wrong, but I may think you say it wrong...get the point?

HPI is not a small company, and the 5B is not the only model they have on the market, and financially I dont think they are feeling a major downsize on 5B sales..but 99% of the KM parts are compatible with the 5B, so when something on a KM breaks, what do they buy to replace it? HPI parts.

In one way or another, the "mother company" as some have called them, still win in the end. They may not make the full profit off the sale of a 5B, but when you consider the costs of broken KM parts after a hard day/week/month of balls-out bashing, they still make their money.

I started with a clone for one reason, and only one reason...I got a good deal, and saved enough to replace weak parts with HPI/DDM/Dark Soul/Integy/etc..though it has not been cheap, I still have as much performance, if not more than a 5B SS plus some and have not spent the $950+ retail...plus HPI is about to make more off of me after my mistake of getting my KM into a fight with a tree earlier today and bending/cracking the front of the chassis..and I will now have spent as much as the 5B rtr kits retail price.

but to each his own..I own a clone, but still support HPI cause HPI supports my KM parts..

Your analogy about clones makes no sense. Lets all buy a GM clone car that uses all GM parts, Gm would be doing ok because they still sell parts right? I mean come on, selling a off brand bag of sugar is quite a bit different than selling clone of a products that has potentially millions in R&D, engineering, and production costs.

If you have no issues with clones, that is fine but dont try and justify it with junk like HPI still makes money on parts or well all support clones by buying house brands at the grocery store.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:00 PM
On2_n_On4

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

buy any car you like but just a few observations,

RC is an expensive hobby, going 1/5th is even more expenive$$$ tires alone are going for MORE than some of the real size 13 and 14" car tires.

my first question: If you know you are short in the money department.....why spend $$$$$$$ on toys like this when your priorities should be on other things?

Lets say cash is not the problem, and you just want to save $300 or $400 and have fun with the car......why do go right away and spend what you just saved, on hop-up parts?
wait til they break !! Or do they break parts right out of the box?

again....., buy what you like, but this is like going to China-Town to buy a "Rolex wanna be" and then order a $3000.00+ 18k gold REAL Rolex band.

Dont tell me you bought it for less $$ because you didnt know if you were going to like it or not....
If you started with the smaller scale cars and you liked them.....you know you are going to love the bigger cars.
And if this is the first time ever you buy an RC car... wrong choice on the scale!

Old 11-01-2008, 08:16 PM
RU4JESUS2 FALCONGTS

HI EVERYONE
I like the pros and cons
Here is my problem Im a plane guy have glo and electric like both
I have 4 stampeed traxxas low run times , kids ,wife and me
want to get 4 gas powered trucks but the price I like the HPI baja 5b
will drive around my back yard flat grass all around 0 to 50 mph range speed would like to keep low than faster

do they make trucks you put together?? to save money
do they make trucks where you put your own a motor and radio in??

I know how to build things ,have no idea where to look for trucks and parts OR do i go with a go kart ???
have 2 of them already
thanks all
falcongts
Old 12-01-2008, 11:33 PM
farty nooper

I have not heard anything on the redcat rampage! I just bought one a month ago and its awesome!!!! Its considered a clone so to speak but it is massive. I will admit the clones need some upgrades. I bought mine for 925.00 plus 125.00 to upgrade the motor to a 28.5cc. I put mcd dogbones,ramtech springs,aluminum gear plate,mcd gears,hpi 8000 rpm clutch spring, hitec 645mg servo for throttle and brake,hitec 5745mg servo for steering,and soon to put the new TGN tuned pipe for a massive horsepower upgrade!!! So for about 500 more i got it totally tricked out. And for a 4wd for 1600.00 compared to 2895.00 for an fg ill take the redcat anyday!!! Dont get me wrong the fg is an awesome machine for those that have 3000.00 to blow. Also if you go to you tube and type in milestone race #5 you will see the redcat with all four baja rear tires screaming around the track for the first place in the a-main It spanked the hurricane c5. You will also see on you tube that the c5 spanked the redcat at the nitro pit because the truck was just released and they did not have much time with it. Anyone interested in a redcat rampage go to rampagehopups.com the owner is rob mikula and you will not find a better guy to do buisness with!!!!!!! He also has a fully upgraded race packages for both the buggy and the monster truck. Just my 2 cents
Old 12-02-2008, 03:06 PM
rearviewmirror

ORIGINAL: dawolf

Thanks Foxy for opening this thread up.

Personally, I want to throw my hat in the ring and say that cloning is good for any business. PERIOD. It is good for HPI, it is good for the sport, that is my opinion and I can back it up with plenty of historic examples. Besides I don't think HPI even has any kind of Patent protecting the design of the 5b. If a product begins to be a big seller, big enough to warrant a "cloning" from a cloning company in China, then that means that usually means that company has a large market share and someone thinks that there is a big market yet to be tapped (with lower priced clones). This is simply the worlds way of keeping companies honest and holding them to task and to create some good competition, maybe inspire them to make improved designs and maybe even lower priced offerings.
I understand the whole thing about engineering and designs being ripped off is not a good thing for manufacturers, but really it is more of a wake up call. It is consumers saying, "Nice product, I would buy it, but I either can't afford it or it is not worth that much to me, however if it were 25-50% less, I'll take 2!" I work in the Pharma Industry alot as a consultant and most people say they should not be allowed to sell medecine for that much, "they are getting rich, and we are paying the price" Pharmaceutical companies sell their pills that keep some of us alive for $5-$10 per pill they have a right, after all they did all the research and development didn't they? And wait they do have legal patents. But guess what, those legal patents expire after 7-10 years and then the "generic companies" come in and make the same drugs, but give them to us for $.50 per pill, how dare they. Wow now the Pharmas know they have to reinvest that money into making a new drug that they could sell for 7-10 years and make alot of money.
I didn't read all of your reply or even all the other replies. But I wanted to correct you on something. Cloning is NOt good for any business, competition is good. For the sake of not being flamed I'll end my comment there. Remember, competition good, cloning bad.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:56 PM
cherokee_140

I don't think anyone will flame you...I know I will not. But I do know for a fact that HPI is selling parts to people that do not own their cars, and would never buy one of their cars as it is out of their budget for whatever reason.

So if HPI is selling stuff to people and making money off those people how is that bad for their business? You forget that the car is only the tip of the iceberg. I will not even go into the aftermarket people that make thousands of different bits for the cars that owners of the clones buy. It is in no way bad for the hobby, the more people that get into it the more goes out the door. I bet parts have a bigger markup then the car itself, and hpi makes a higher % on an a-arm then on a 5b.

Old 12-02-2008, 04:05 PM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: SAVAGEJIM

Also, I don't believe that the sales of a few king motors cars has any impact whatsoever on China's invasion plans for the West, or their overall economy. I mean, 1/5th scale is a niche market in any region. Seriously, lets not get carried away here. If they start cloning patriot missiles (which I'm sure they do), let me know.
Well, you bring up teh West has money, but that money is quickly going the China. Thw West is quickly losing that money. You say we can spread taht money? We have, and not only that, we have handed them our jobs too, even in the RC business. Losi was greatly affecetd by teh Chinese RC making practices infringing on their busines, Gil Losi even said that. As a matter of fact, Losi has resorted to shipping alot of their manufactuing to China because labor, manufacturing, and so forth because it is so much cheaper their. Gil didnt like this, so much to teh point, he left Losi.

Also, look at teh economy, The Western onsumer has been losing jobs to China for more than a decade, and it is starting to hit the prime Wertern consumers: US consumers. The world globalizing too quickly because of jobs going to china has stripped many US cunsumers of the one power they had in teh economy: the power to consume because his jobs aer going away. Yes, he gets a new job, but at reduced pay. Less money for him to spend and support the economy.

Dale is only expressing what many Western consumers are angry about. Over-globalization an far east economies that are protectionist and play unfairly. The chinese economy has taken steps such as manipulating their monetary values to make labor and services cheaper where they are at so that they sap jobs and manufacturing form teh Westrn consumers. Yes their are other factors, such mas fear, fuel prices, and resulting inflation. But fuel price and inflation can be directly blmed on over-globalizations and far East economies not playing fairly. The fear is not a cause of economic failure, but it has made it alot worse. Cloning is just one of these unfair practices. Western economies are almost 100% open while alot of these far-East economiesa are too protectionist.

Result? Western Consumers are buying less because they have less to spend. They ae getting scared so they buy even less and the economy suffers even more. The chinese economy will feel the hurt because alot of their products will not be bought because of the West spending less and of fear.

Now, I am not telling you what to do, an you aer entitled to your opinion 100%, all I am saying is I strongly do not agree that the West should share its welth any much mroe with these unfair far-East economies. Clones are only one aspect. Their money value fixing practices, their attitide of "We will import you jobs, but we will import very little of your porducts," and other issues that I will not go into are what many of us are angry about. You may feel that clones and such practices, be it in the RC industry or any other industry, do ot hurt the RC market or the economy, but I strongly believe it does. I am not telling you waht to believe, just telling you why I, and Dale think this way. We are angry. Not at you, but at teh unfair far-East economic practices. And seeing clones in the RC world, or any other industry (it could be TV's and cars, or whatever), I see an illegal clone or questionable clone anywhere, it angers me.
Sorry for late reply, never saw this post. Who said anything about sharing wealth though?? I said it made no impact, nothing about sharing.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:09 PM
SAVAGEJIM

No, I wasnt referring to that specifc post, I was referring to some of the other posts too; I was typing all my thoughts into one post. This was teh post in which you mentioned wealth sharing that I was referring to.

ORIGINAL: Dale Gribble

By the way Foxy, I mean no disrespect. I am just debating and it's absolutely not personal. I hope you feel the same way.
Of course, no worries.

But I don't understand what you're getting at, I don't see how the clones are going to cost HPI jobs. Sorry, you are simply taking this way too far, to it's extreme. If they were packing out hobby shops with them, then I'd say you have a point, but we both know that's not gonna happen.

Also, you know what it's like living in China? I say let them have some American (and British, I don't care) money. We are not short of greenbacks over here in the West. Let's be careful not to let capitalism, and the fact that WE HAVE got money, make us automatically correct. Who's to say it's not morally wrong to try to deprive them of the income they will make by cloning a couple of Western products. It's easy to sit in a palace and chant 'let them eat cake'. We all know what happened to Marie Antoinette!

I don't see it as right or wrong, honestly, I see it as logical. I'm one of the world's great realists (honestly), I'm very accepting of 'stuff' happening. 'Stuff' happens all the time to good and bad people. HPI should just get on with it, keep doing the good job they're doing, and rely on us hobbyists making the right decisions, and informing newcomers the pros and cons. Which we inevitably do. HPI are not losing anything here, you yourself were a victim of the fact that they underestimated demand by some 300%. The factories went into overdrive, and the board of HPI must still be wondering what on earth to do with this enormous glut of income. Excuse me if I have little to no sympathy for them, after they make 50% per unit, fail to keep up with demand, and STILL don't lower the prices one cent. THAT's pretty crappy, honestly.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:24 AM
rckiwi

So I wonder do you say this is a clone or is it a genuine manufacturers car even tho it was based on a HPI Baja 5B http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_8200959/tm.htm will HPI come out with a 4WD Baja soon similar to this or is it a clone of a future HPI 4WD car??????
Old 12-03-2008, 07:22 AM
SAVAGEJIM

I think that is a clone, and someone custom made his own parts to convert it to 4WD. Clone or not, that 4WD conversion is awsome.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:39 AM
rhylsadar

those discussions end up always the same way. its somehow fun to read but quite obviously most (not all!) people don't have a clue about basic economics. nothing bad bout this but then its just a repetitive collection of some mostly emotional "arguments".

bye
rhylsadar
Old 12-03-2008, 09:00 AM
cherokee_140

They are fun to read, and are fun to argue in, it is all part of the internet.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:41 PM
SAVAGEJIM

ORIGINAL: cherokee_140

They are fun to read, and are fun to argue in, it is all part of the internet.
If you mean to ague as to present your case or to discuss, then yes, it is fun to read and participate. And that is what the end is about, to share what you know, and yes, even what you believe and your opinions.

But also, remember that arguements can also mean to come on teh net and cause problems. Most have become very adept at walking the edge of not flaming but still pushing people's buttons. In which case, that person's motive is not to share info (even though he is saying something that is informative), his goal with bringing his info is to push buttons to get a rise out of people who might belive differently. This button pushing is not against any rules in virtualy all sites, blogs, and forums, even here in RCU, but it is counterproductive.

Old 12-06-2008, 08:32 PM
victory-rc

Traxxas had it before ANYBODY ! before HPI and the clones.If you want to talk about "who copies who "

YEARS before HPI [:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-]

http://www.traxxas.com/products/nitr...rx_monster.htm

Old 12-07-2008, 03:27 AM
SAVAGEJIM

Ahh! I did'nt even know Traxxas had a large scale RC. Do they even sell it anymore?

(Sorry for coming down so hard on you in the other thread, I didnt know you were only saying what you said to make a point.)

From the looks of that RC, and in the ad, the alum being treated to T6 standards. That is teh best treatment that high dollar RCs on the market today get. Even HPI' Baja gets a lesser heat treatment than T6 for it alum parts.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:06 AM
victory-rc

You came down on my hard in a other tread ?.... I didnt see it yet...... I'm not your friend anymore LOL.
Non of this is realy important is it ?

Ahh! I did'nt even know Traxxas had a large scale RC. Do they even sell it anymore?

(Sorry for coming down so hard on you in the other thread, I didnt know you were only saying what you said to make a point.)

From the looks of that RC, and in the ad, the alum being treated to T6 standards. That is teh best treatment that high dollar RCs on the market today get. Even HPI' Baja gets a lesser heat treatment than T6 for it alum parts.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:07 PM
varcracer

ORIGINAL: dawolf

ORIGINAL: jackle
Why are you so brand loyal? PART of buisiness is competition. Havent you seen fruity o's in the cereal isle? Havent you seen "ibuprophin" instead of advil? The truth of the matter is that depending on the current economy, consumers will purchase market 2nds: Fruity O's and the KM Baja. Also, this competition brings out the quality in the higher quality models, making them premium. Look, we pay $1000.00 for something that costs about $200.00 to manufacture. SOMETHING is wrong there. If everyone started buying these clones, HPI would be forced to release a higher quality product, perhaps provide a bumper to bumper warranty or do something different. Perhaps they would even change their model and start selling these at $550 a peice and completely dominate the market! Let consumer choice drive the market NOT brand loyalty.
Well said, when your product is cloned, it is a sign that you have to step it up, and stay ahead of the cloners by innovating something new. If Detroit, Japan and Korea can put out new model cars every year certainly HPI could make some interesting changes instead of milking the cow. I definitely feel that without these "clones" we would not move forward.
And lets get another thing straight, KM stuff is not illegal, not even close. HPI does not own a patent on that design or any part of the Baja, I checked! The only thing they have a right to is the model number Baja 5b. If you do not patent, it is up for grabs, and perfectly legal. Somebody find me a patent on the HPI Baja 5b design, go ahead. It does not exist. Where is the illegality? What about all the Jap motorcycles that are designed to look like Harley Davidsons? Is Yamaha or Suzuki Breaking any laws? Fact is it is almost impossible to get a patent on a design of something as complex as a motorcycle or RC car. If you have something unique (Like Harley's Vtwin Evo motor) that can be patented. But the design is tough to pin down.

I get disgusted that some forums actually ban this type of discussion about clones. The only reason they do this is because they are either sponsored by a manufacturer that puts pressure on them, or they are run or sponsored by someone in the Hobby business. Clones are not something that is found in your Local Hobby shop, and most hobby shop owners hate clones.

I feel it is blatant censorship for selfish reasons, and they hide behind the legality issue. I have heard people bash hop-up suppliers such as Integy because they copy something. I have even heard the same people call what they do thievery. Don't hide behind the legal curtain, none of this is illegal, not even in the least bit. The main reason forums ban this type of stuff is because they lose money. I am willing to bet if KingMotors were to contact one of these forums and say we would like to advertise on your board with a banner, and I understand that HPI might get mad at you and not advertise, but to cover this loss I will pay you double what they do for an ad. All of a sudden clones will be out there just like FG and the rest. If anyone has ever gotten a chance to see one of the KM clones I hear they are the real deal, 98% exact. My next one will be a KM and I will recommend them to all. Why? Because HPI is not doing anything about it at all. They should lower their prices already and come out with an improved model/design and keep it fresh.

GO CLONES!!! And 100% Legal

Well said......
Old 03-17-2009, 12:30 PM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

No, I wasnt referring to that specifc post, I was referring to some of the other posts too; I was typing all my thoughts into one post. This was teh post in which you mentioned wealth sharing that I was referring to.

ORIGINAL: Dale Gribble

By the way Foxy, I mean no disrespect. I am just debating and it's absolutely not personal. I hope you feel the same way.
Of course, no worries.

But I don't understand what you're getting at, I don't see how the clones are going to cost HPI jobs. Sorry, you are simply taking this way too far, to it's extreme. If they were packing out hobby shops with them, then I'd say you have a point, but we both know that's not gonna happen.

Also, you know what it's like living in China? I say let them have some American (and British, I don't care) money. We are not short of greenbacks over here in the West. Let's be careful not to let capitalism, and the fact that WE HAVE got money, make us automatically correct. Who's to say it's not morally wrong to try to deprive them of the income they will make by cloning a couple of Western products. It's easy to sit in a palace and chant 'let them eat cake'. We all know what happened to Marie Antoinette!

I don't see it as right or wrong, honestly, I see it as logical. I'm one of the world's great realists (honestly), I'm very accepting of 'stuff' happening. 'Stuff' happens all the time to good and bad people. HPI should just get on with it, keep doing the good job they're doing, and rely on us hobbyists making the right decisions, and informing newcomers the pros and cons. Which we inevitably do. HPI are not losing anything here, you yourself were a victim of the fact that they underestimated demand by some 300%. The factories went into overdrive, and the board of HPI must still be wondering what on earth to do with this enormous glut of income. Excuse me if I have little to no sympathy for them, after they make 50% per unit, fail to keep up with demand, and STILL don't lower the prices one cent. THAT's pretty crappy, honestly.
Ah, I see what you mean (and again sorry for the late reply, lol). Yeh, not really the same thing as what I meant. What you mean is to a point where it makes an impact, I honestly don't think it's making an impact.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.