Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

Traxxas MB wheels--Baja 5b Wheels

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Traxxas MB wheels--Baja 5b Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 02:37 AM
Sixstring88
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Traxxas MB wheels--Baja 5b Wheels

Will wheels/tires for the 5b fit the Traxxas Monster Buggy? I'd love to get a set of beadlocks and some badlands tires for my MB, but I'm not sure what the 5b uses for a hex.
Also, does anyone know of any companies who make hop-ups for the zenoah 23 engine? ...google can only do so much.[:@]

Thanks!
Old 03-17-2008, 02:39 AM
sheograth

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Traxxas MB wheels--Baja 5b Wheels

Dont know about the wheels, but as for the engines check out davesmotors.com. Tons of zen and CY parts as well as whole new engines. Oneilbrothersracing.com also has some parts, and they do their own in house porting and such. Both sites sell nice reed kits as well.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:52 PM
Sixstring88
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Traxxas MB wheels--Baja 5b Wheels

wow, davesmotors has some sweet stuff! Thanks!

I went to my LHS the other day, and the owner has a 5b. I talked to him about wheel compatability, and he thinks that using the 5b's 1/8 scale buggy-style hex should work. The inner diameters of it compared to the Traxxas MB are very close, it's just a matter of width that I'll have to worry about. As soon as my buggy gets delivered, I'm going straight there to do some test fitting. I WILL FIGURE THIS OUT! having the choice of stock tires or slicks really sucks, and t-maxx tires just look dumb on something this big!

I'll let you guys know!

(I'm sure half of you don't care, but the guys with Traxxas buggies are jumping for joy right now)