Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

HPI Baja 5B White LED Battery Indicator Head Light Set

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

HPI Baja 5B White LED Battery Indicator Head Light Set

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 10:15 PM
stkup10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HPI Baja 5B White LED Battery Indicator Head Light Set

anyone know anything about the HPI Baja 5B White LED Battery Indicator Head Light Set and how to hook it up in the car ? is there a vid on how to install?
Old 08-08-2008, 01:06 AM
splcrazy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HPI Baja 5B White LED Battery Indicator Head Light Set

if your talking about the $120 kit from DDM i think it hooks up to the third channel in the reciver , then all you gotta do is flick on the switch from your transmitter and the lights turn on . but i have the set that connect straight to the reciever battery or a seperate 6 volt batt like im doing , but you can get the HBZ light kit they can handle upto 11volt lipo or what ever volt you have as long as you dont exceed the recomended volt that the HBZ brand says to