Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

bashing the huuricne c5

Old 09-22-2008, 04:23 PM
migurami23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bashing the huuricne c5

here is my video of my hurricane c5.the place that I was bashing my truck was not what I taught it was. It had way too many big cement rocks, boulders and small rocks. The small rocks got inside my gears and made a terrible noise .sorry about the editing I am just getting the hand of tings’ I went threw 2 tanks of gas it was a blast. I hope that you enjoy the video. One more ting no hurricane was hurt in the making of this video
enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA7POaEFx1s
Old 09-22-2008, 04:54 PM
toez71
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: bashing the huuricne c5

cool clip thanx for sharing,, that was no stock smartech 28 in there rite?? nice jumps but that grinding (rocks getin grinded up) i got shivers up my back from hearing it threw the clip[, hope no damage was done, does the truck come with cv"s up front or stock dog bones ? it looks like it had a good turn radius from the clip.thanx for posting ,,tony
Old 09-22-2008, 05:48 PM
migurami23

No the hurricane c5 has a G230rc Zenoah. Tell me about the grinding.
I kept having to flip the truck upside down and shacking of all the rocks,
I got frustrated and just rand it like that. Luckily no damage was done I don’t recommend running the truck like that.
The hurricane c5 unlike the titan comes with universals for the front and the rear. And much more up grades. Glad you enjoyed the video.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:57 AM
CHRIS JI

NICE VIDEO