Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

I get my hpi baja 5b ss today.

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 04:36 AM
Nitromarc3
My Feedback: (30)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I get my hpi baja 5b ss today.

Hello im new to the giant scale car fourms but I fly rc planes, I ordered my baja 5b ss from tower and ups will bring it to my home today, im looking for help with the building, any tools needed, hows the build are the instructions good? are their any hop ups needed from the start, I will be useing futaba 3pm 2.4 for radio gear, thanks for your help hope I can get with some people and run bajas with.
Nitromarc3
Old 11-24-2008, 07:11 AM
bajamaniac69

Default RE: I get my hpi baja 5b ss today.

check out hpibajatutorials.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great help.......
Old 11-25-2008, 10:41 AM
Nitromarc3

Hello thanks for the info do you have the hpi baja 5b ss as well if so how do you like it, this question is open to all that will reply thanks.
nitromarce3
Old 11-25-2008, 12:02 PM
slawhammer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would like to suggest a very good investment for first up grade and a must have item is a kill switch to kill the engine......
Daves discount motors or DDM has them..Item #tt554.... Is this a modified Pico kill switch....It does it all for you...
low battery power= kill engine Turn off TX= kill engine....no signal or out of range=kill engine....Plus you can use 3rd channel on TX to kill engine
from run away.....Think the kill switch is like $39.00 dollars......AKA Slawhammer
Old 11-25-2008, 12:37 PM
Nitromarc3

Thanks slawhammer I will look into getting one very soon sounds like something I cant go without.
nitromarc.