Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

Cheap 1/5 that can be later on hopped up?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Cheap 1/5 that can be later on hopped up?

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 10:18 PM
naynay12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cheap 1/5 that can be later on hopped up?

Ok,seeing that the duratrax firhammer and smartech traveller the same apart from different bodies and engines?Or are they 2 completely different cars?Since i can get the traveller for very cheap but wondering if i can change the body and wheels later on to soemthing like mt /truggy style,such as putting firhammer wheels and body on it?
Also the smartech comes with a zenoah 23cc!?
Old 12-11-2008, 10:31 PM
hellya

ORIGINAL: naynay12

Ok,seeing that the duratrax firhammer and smartech traveller the same apart from different bodies and engines?Or are they 2 completely different cars?Since i can get the traveller for very cheap but wondering if i can change the body and wheels later on to soemthing like mt /truggy style,such as putting firhammer wheels and body on it?
Also the smartech comes with a zenoah 23cc!?

It is the exact same parts for both buggies.......FG parts work on both buggies too ....but some FG parts dont fit

Same bodies
Old 12-12-2008, 02:17 AM
RC Fat-Boy

ORIGINAL: naynay12

I would want a buggy that looks good,something like the baja.For some reason i dont really like the looks of the smartech traveller,if it looked like the baja 5b i would jump on it.
As long as it is not to bi,and has ok handling i am satisfied.
What is the duratrax firehammer MT a clown of? What engine does it have stock?
And what FG car is the traveller a clown of?What engine does it have in it stock?
The smartech traveller is nice and cheap,but i really dont like the look of the body and tires?Is their and other different shaped bodies for it later one?
Hey! Check out the new Thunder Bolt from Smartech, maybe this is the one ur looking for...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	He97463.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	1087990   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ni23798.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	1087991   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jo31341.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	1087992   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ys49096.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	1087993   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cn78791.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	1087994   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wn85809.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	1087995  
Old 12-12-2008, 06:55 AM
naynay12

Yeh thats very nice i think hellya has one,though i dont think its a clone of anything so parts would be hard and it may be abit expensive sicne it s new...
Also i just realised i wa sgetting confues between the firhammer and traveller since i though the only durtrax firehammer was the mt verion,and you guys were saying the mt and traveller is the same,but now i realise there is a mt and buiggy version of the firehammer...