Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Firehammer vs. FS Racing?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 12:40 AM
bhcvc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Firehammer vs. FS Racing?

I was looking to pick up a Firehammer, but saw the FS Racing trucks. They look very similar, tho the FS say they're quite a bit bigger, 32" vs. 27". The cheapest I can find a FS is $150 more than the price of the FH. Is the FS any better than the FH? I can't afford any of the pricier ones. Really $500ish is about my limit, but if the FS is that much better to justify the $150 price diff, I may consider it.

Thanks.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:44 AM
hellya

Default RE: Firehammer vs. FS Racing?

if your getting a fs 2x2 buggy............. get the firehammer overall its better..IMO

Look on ebay search 1/5 buggy...smartech traveller....same as the firehammer selling for $350-$400
Old 12-09-2008, 01:09 AM
bhcvc

Sorry, I eas looking at the Firehammer MT and FS King Kong 2WD MT.

I'd like the 4WD ones, but the only reason I'm even looking at 1/5-1/6 scales is because these are so cheap. Otherwise I can't justify the prices, usually $750 to $1000. A 1/5 or 1/6 (the FH seems more 1/6 size, even tho they call it a 1/5) for the price of a 1/8, I can do that.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:26 AM
hellya

look at the the 4x4 rampage same cost as a FS http://www.rampagehopups.com/product...&productId=347

you can get a barely used firehammer MT for $450 shipped