(NO MORE BROKEN BOLTS)
(in fact no more bolts at all)
VPP1652-17 should be hitting the shelves mid August.
Vertigo Performance Clutch Bells and Pinions are getting close.
We designed and tested several concepts over the past months then settled for the simplest tried and trued method.
- We used a 7mm hex shaft
- Custom machined 17T hardened steel pinion gear
- 6mm Locking nut. (The nut is self tightening thanks to the rotation of the shaft)
- When pinion is taken off the bell cannot fall back into clutch covers out of reach which causes the possibility of incorrect installation of stock bell/pinion design.
- Completely eliminates bolts that can break.
- Prevents any wobbling between the pinion and bell which is common with the stock design of keyed bell/pinion
Retail price $60.00 (Bell/Pinion combo)
Pinions of various sizes available in the future..