Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

wheelie bar for firehammer

Old 04-02-2009, 09:09 PM
madforce11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wheelie bar for firehammer

Just wanted to know if anybody know where i can get a wheelie bar for a firehammer. Please help?????
Old 04-03-2009, 06:05 PM
a69baldone

Default RE: wheelie bar for firehammer

*** your firehammer will do wheelies? What you have NOS in it?
Has to be far from stock..
Post some info and pics
slawhammer on largescale forums put a fg wheeliebar on his firehammer,
Take a look in the firehammer forum. He has a BIG thread here on his firhammer.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:43 PM
madforce11

slawhammer just got the truck about a week ago going to order motor from ddm next week, i am having trouble with what motor i am going either the G260 or the CY29 and either a jetpro pipe or a ddm dominator which combo do you like, your oppinion please.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:27 PM
slawhammer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well as for a good little engine I would use the G260......And for the exhaust I would use the Rear Dom that DDM has....
I do noy knowwhat you have for radio system..But you should get a 3 channel system..a good radio is a futaba 3pm ..tower has them
think under 200 bucks......You should also think about getting a picco electronic engine kill switch....DDM has them as well.....
even tho your radio syaten has a built in fail safe....It will not kill the engine.....Only thing the radio transmmiter will do is apply the brake &put your throttle
at idle....you get a dead battery or lose signal...you have a wide open throttle.... run away.....and 25 pounds ...you get hit by that it will break you leg or do some
damage ......I have about a 50 page thread devoted to the firehammer..witn manu up grades and mods done...lot of suggestions by other people as well....
Called...New to the 1/5 scale world.....Read all you can..lots of great info there.......Slawhammer.....