Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Is SBracing still trading UK!

Old 09-25-2009, 11:24 AM
borley1863

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is SBracing still trading UK!

The reason i ask is that i bought a evo tuned v2 engine on ebay from him on wednesday i have paid and heard nothing it hasn`t arrived and they are are usualy fast.
I have tried his phone number 2 days in a row no answer i have emailed my contact details (mobile number) no reply .
As this is an exspensive item i would at least like the tracking number and as all his items seem to be on special offer it makes me a little concerned.
Any help apreciated.
Thanks
Guy
Old 09-25-2009, 11:49 AM
Bad boy Hobby

Default RE: Is SBracing still trading UK!

Guy I'm sure theres nothing to worry about, Simon is a good guy and has always been straight with all his dealings.
Sometimes things come up and may prolong delevery time, I am certain theres no need to worry about him.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:16 PM
borley1863

I hear what you are saying about the post, but why doesn`t he answer the phone or emails? I just want a tracking number on an exspensive item so i can track it.
I remember a while back emailing him about something and not getting a reply, it wasn`t cheap postage 1st class so exspected it by now, oh well will just have to wait and see.
Thanks
Guy
Old 09-25-2009, 02:16 PM
dgav407

Guy,

Simon closed his retail shop in June and he can no longer answer the phone (landline number) during the day. I purchased an item off ebay from him on sunday and it was shipped on monday and arrived the following day.

I would suggest you try his mobile number (07929394880) or alternatively try sending him a PM on the mcdrc forum.

He does appear to be selling up - I don't think he has raced for months.

Clive
Old 09-25-2009, 02:25 PM
borley1863

Thanks Clive just tried that number but on answer phone, hope everythings ok, i know i will be covered by paypal but it`s got me concerned.
Thanks
Guy
Old 09-25-2009, 02:31 PM
borley1863

All good just been informed he has closed and hes been busy with all the orders and will be sent out asap
thanks
Guy