Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

Anyone see all the new CEN 1/5 scale gas coming out

Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Anyone see all the new CEN 1/5 scale gas coming out

Old 10-30-2009, 09:52 PM
mooman007uk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone see all the new CEN 1/5 scale gas coming out

$899 is in line with the rampage and nutech, if cen have made changes like hurricane C5 did to the titan then we might all be in for a surprise. One thing I've noticed as many of you have too is the chinese manufacturers ears...HSP and nutech are listening to us end users and constantly trying to improve their products...FS have been lagging a little in this department by all accounts but maybe with cen on board this will change...unfortunately FG , MCD and HPI are still too slow to hear end user input but they will have to pretty soon or the imports from asia are going to be the main players in the future... bottom line is we win, 1/5 scale is growing exponentially with affordable rc's hitting the market and it's going to get better and better[sm=thumbup.gif]
Old 11-03-2009, 04:50 PM
hndaman1
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone see all the new CEN 1/5 scale gas coming out

I just seen the FS version of this car this past weekend and all I can say is WOW. very well built..it looks just like the MCD.. and it is built to last.. the one I seen even had a tuned race pipe on it...