Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

new 5b won't prime

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 07:25 AM
RC_rook

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new 5b won't prime

I got my new 5b ready to go, put gas in it, and tried to prime it...won't prime.tank is full and the bulb blows into the tank but it won't pick up the fuel.Everyone is closed today and was closed last night when I tried. Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks
Old 12-20-2009, 12:27 PM
killergsxr1
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: new 5b won't prime

im just guessing but mabey you have a fuel line that has cracked open..when i got mine the clear fuel line was kinda hard and seemed like it could crack and let air in..again just guessing..also make sure the lines arent hooked up backwards,if it was backwards it would be trying to suck fuel from the return line..
Old 12-20-2009, 12:39 PM
cheezer1222
My Feedback: (3)

ORIGINAL: killergsxr1

im just guessing but mabey you have a fuel line that has cracked open
+1. Probably some air getting in there somewhere.
Old 12-20-2009, 01:32 PM
RC_rook

Thanks all but the black line was kinked under the air filter. I had some time today with the wife @ work and the 4 kiddos here to play with it for a few mins. I reconfigured the lines and was good to go. Thanks for the replies as I had a bunch of ppl look at this thread on URC and no one even said anything, so thanks for the help!!