Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Nitro size air by nutech MMT

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 05:46 PM
-barcelona-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nitro size air by nutech MMT

You really think I use my real name?

LOL.

Thing is Dan.. I have loads of pictures of your ugly pikey mug. Loads of pics of your Family too..

Keep digging....
Old 03-03-2010, 05:48 PM
nutechracingusa

Wow what a waist of a good tread should be edited soon I would imagine as most of the first page and all of the second page is nothing but a pissing match about hear say show a video or it didn't happen plain and simple, now can we please get back on track, you guys can PM each other all you want till your little hearts are content but leave it out of a perfectly good tread because its proving nothing and helping nothing, I seriously feel like I am back in high school here my God lol [:@].

I feel a lot of people are loosing credibility here fast,!!!!!!!

By the way great video gas jockey and mooman keep it up its guys like you that keep it honest for the rest by laying it out for everyone to see certainly cant deny that.

Thank You,
Scott
Zero Gravity RC
Old 03-04-2010, 08:12 AM
dc2 man
Banned

for all on rcu i have never reported A POST until this barcelona fella started up at me.

i am a well respected forum member who maybe got in trouble for expressing true opinions from time to time with no genuine malice intended.

all i ever do on rcu is post up regular vids and pics.

i dont mean any harm for anybody.

i have met lots of friends on rcu and like the forum.

so barcelona please stop with the crap and grow up. AND WATCH WHO YOU INSULT!!

great video gas jockey...

i cant see how my comment could have offended...
Old 03-04-2010, 11:30 AM
x Wild Bill x

I agree with Scott, my post and his are putting this back on track, so stop the foolishness, or at least take it to PM's...

Moo, I have a question for you, how did the stock body hold up for you? Sometimes it is hard to tell in the videos what body you are currently running. I don't expect any 1/5th scale body to hold up to tumbles and flips from 40+ Mph, but I would hope they are tough enough to take some abuse. I know people have complained before about the Redcat body being very fragile and also sometimes the HPI 5t, I know they are all different bodies, I just don't to have to go spend another $100 after 2 tanks of running to keep my ride looking okay. Do you know how much a new body from Nutech is? Finally, do you think the body would benefit from some extra reinforcement, say taping and shoe goo?

Thanks,
Bill
Old 03-04-2010, 11:41 AM
mooman007uk

I still have the original nutech body sitting unpainted on the shelf...i threw on the proline desert rat body as i had it laying around and liked the look so on it stayed.. that body it getting well thrashed and requires body goo/tape again...even though I've not done it in the past I think any body is best served with a layer of goo and tape on the inside after paint and shall be doing that from now on...adds a bit of weight but probably extends the life x3 or 4 of the shell from what i've seen, several guys i've run with have done it.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:54 AM
nutechracingusa

Goo works great or what I will do is get some fiberglass weave from my local hobby store I always have some laying around as I use it to reinforce my fuselage and motor mounts for RC airplanes, I put a few layers of epoxy down with a paint brush and layer some fiberglass weave on, then more epoxy, depending on where the crack is and how big will determine how much epoxy and fiberglass but it holds great and isn't very hard to do, I certainly get a lot more usage out of my bodies this way or I would have a dumpster full of them lol I seem to land upside down a lot hahah .

Thank You,
Scott
Zero Gravity RC

Old 03-04-2010, 12:36 PM
x Wild Bill x

Cool, well when anyone runs one with a stock body it would be nice to see how they hold up. Thanks :-)

Bill
Old 03-04-2010, 06:11 PM
mooman007uk

I think Brian at powerslide racing in Aus has been running his with a stock shell for a while
Old 03-05-2010, 01:54 PM
nutechracingusa

I just got the latest price sheets from Nutech and they offer the clear TB II body in PC (Polycarbonate) and they also offer it in PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) I would assume the PC is more durable but I am not 100% sure I have both coming so I can see which is actually stronger .

Thank You,
Scott
Zero Gravity RC
Old 03-05-2010, 02:18 PM
FS*MT*4WD

15kg of 'small person' on Fiberglass fiber/kevlar FG MT. lolol

these bodys last for a long time and can be repaired very easily,

Mooman, your vid and Gas jokey's sold me on getting a nutech mt pro racer, should be here in a week or 2. i will be fitting the FG MT body on it and it should look something like this

i am very excited to get this car and give it a good bashing this summer.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:17 AM
Nutech GmbH

Nice looking body shell![8D]
Old 03-18-2010, 11:54 PM
sheograth

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: [Deleted]

I've had to clean up this thread a bit, please keep it argument free and on-topic.