Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

FGSUPPLY????wheres my order???they vanished!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

FGSUPPLY????wheres my order???they vanished!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 01:55 PM
slicrick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FGSUPPLY????wheres my order???they vanished!!

I placed an order with FGsupply on 5/17/10 and got no shipping confirmation,they dont answer their phone or return messages.their website is disabled,their sister site Vsmodelsports is there but useless,their email link is disabled,HHHHHMMMM do I smell a SCAM???
Old 05-25-2010, 01:58 PM
jigawatt

Default RE: FGSUPPLY????wheres my order???they vanished!!

website seems to be working fine for me...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ge94965.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	1442320  
Old 05-25-2010, 02:24 PM
frumpy

I've heard from guys on other forums that said thewse guys suck to order parts from[X(]
Old 05-25-2010, 03:03 PM
Miami Jato

yeah, I head the same thing too. They never pick up the phone for beans. Then they say that there only there certain days of the week. So, if that's the case, PLZ, post the days and time for us to call u at. I, myself am in business and would never do this to my customers, NEVER!
Old 05-25-2010, 03:51 PM
slicrick

yeah but try the email link,it's broken and the website is down 80% of the time which leads people to beleive they're being ripped off especially with no shipping confirmation after a week has gone by and no email reply.....Latest Update...finally got shipping conf. after 9 days!wooohooo!!
Old 05-31-2010, 10:07 AM
jigawatt

I'm betting they cheaped out on a server for their website. It wouldn't surprise me, all these mail order companies will do whatever they can to save a nickel and make a dollar, even if it means screwing their customers over.
Old 05-31-2010, 08:39 PM
clubin

Any update? Just wondering how you made out. I have dealt witht hem succesfully. Mind you this was over a year ago.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:14 PM
speedypetey61

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Fgsuppy.com and VS Modelsport are the same people, they are the original FG USA distributors and are very much a real company.
The problem is, due to the economy, other distributors and dealers selling parts for beans, they needed to cut back on the days of operation.
They have also cut down on the man power, so besides the walkin business they receive during the work week, there is only 1 main guy handling pulling orders, boxing and taken calls on top of the walk in business, so I understand there situation.
Angel is a great guy and will help anyone of his customers.
There hours of operations are:

Tuesday to Thursday 10am to 5pm PST

I understand your frustration, but there not closing there doors and trying to keep a few bucks from you, I'm sure theres a very good reason your order was not processed, maybe you should check your spam folder, or try calling there during the hours I posted.

Good luck

PeteNY

<< Moderator edit to remove inappropriate language>>
Old 05-31-2010, 09:52 PM
slicrick

so they partially refunded me due to an item on back order,and yes its shipped,we'll see,but still they need a more reliable web server and customer service or people gonna continuously complain about slow orders
Old 06-01-2010, 06:13 AM
frumpy

ORIGINAL: slicrick

so they partially refunded me due to an item on back order,and yes its shipped,we'll see,but still they need a more reliable web server and customer service or people gonna continuously complain about slow orders
I see you're here in the US,why not use DDM they have all kinds of FG parts??[X(]
Old 06-01-2010, 06:24 AM
GT100
My Feedback: (1)

I will never order from FGSupply again. I placed an order on a Thursday and they sent me an email the week after Friday telling me that they order was on the way. I got the order the following Friday. Thats 2 weeks. I have to agree with Frumpy, I ordered from DDM on wednesday morning and get my order either Friday or Saturday of the same week. Thats 2-3 days. I've also ordered from LargescaleRC and have received my product within 2-4 days.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:12 PM
slicrick

OMG!!!this company is ridiculous,i just got my order I placed on the 17th,they sent only part of the order without notifying me,so that means 1 item is on back order so they refunded me ONLY the price of that item,but what about the tax & shippng difference,my new total's less than half of the original total but the tax and s&h is the same,on top of that the most important part of the order is wrong,out of the 10 calls and emails ,still havnt even got 1 reply so how am I suppose to get my correct parts and my refund for tax &s&h?????this is THE last time im shopping there UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!! Im gonna complain about them to BBB for sure and yelp...and other largescale forums!!!!everyones gonna know about this....keep this up and they're on their way OUT
Old 06-02-2010, 06:00 AM
tizdaz

lol this company sux, no excuses. Not matter how much they *might* be struggling as someone said, they struggling that much that they cant send an email or phone customers who had ALREADY handed over cash to them to let them know that there order is going take a few weeks, or offer them a refund? thought not!

Very very poor service.. its as close to scamming you can get but get away with it!.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:04 PM
slicrick

today I had a chance to talk to Angel who's running the place which turned into a verbal fight over the phone,he tried to refuse the refund of the shipping because he said $6.25 is their minumum shipping rate for the small usps box,he said even if you ordered a $2 gasket it would still be $6.25 being we are both in Cali ,then I said for something like that wouldnt you just put it in an USPS envelope??he said then it will get lost.how's that????whats the difference between the 2 methods,it's still being shipped by the same carrier which is USPS priority.so then I told him well if the minumum is $6.25 @ USPS,then it will cost the same for me to send back the wrong shocks that came with the order so just refund me the entire shipping cost I paid to cover the return shipping,as soon as I said that,he said just keep the shocks then,it will cost us more because he's wasting time with me on the phone.Then i told him if you dont have an item in stock,please take it off your website,he said just call when you wanna order sumthn to make sure its in stock b4 u order.*** ,why the xtra hassle ,why not just remove it frome the website till its in stock???I can go on and on but i have wasted enough time with this BS order!!!!
Old 06-02-2010, 10:03 PM
speedypetey61

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow sorry to hear about all your trouble, I have spoken and dealt with Angel hundreds of times, I have no had that experience with him or the company.
Anyway, I hope your straighten out now.

good luck
Old 06-03-2010, 08:42 PM
slicrick

so u dealt with them 100's of times....WOW...and your still a customer????does that mean for YOU, shipping conf. is received within a timely manner like 3 days max????Have you been refunded b4???did they refund tax & s&h?????do they respond to every email of yours and return every call you make to them????if so then you must be special to him,are you guys related????or personal friends????Am I the ONLY person out of all the large scale forums who feel this way????
Old 06-03-2010, 10:15 PM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

only thing with ddm and largescalerc they dont stock a lot of fg parts..