Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

dilemma, input appreciated

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 12:44 PM
wyattroa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dilemma, input appreciated

I am looking at getting another 1/5 toy. I have had top of the line on-roads from, harm, fg, and the carbon car. I have also had the hpi baja 5b, right when it was released. Before I get grilled for it, I am not against clone cars, I feel they bring added support and new hobbiest into the 5th scale world. I am looking at a redcat rampage V2 mt, which I have always liked. It comes with 23cc engine, but I would end up putting a head kit in and pipe on quickly. I love the fact that is is 4x4, but I am not too sure how hard it is to come by parts for or how long they take to get. The second choice is the KM buggy which is rtr with 2.4 radio and is $450 shipped. I have gone the baja route before and liked it, but am just torn at this point. I know you can get HPI or after market parts anywhere for it, which is a plus. Let me know what your opinions are, seeing that the price there is what I am looking to spend for something new, or used.
Robert
Old 07-25-2010, 01:21 PM
DarkFire989

Default RE: dilemma, input appreciated

What about a FG MT?
Old 07-25-2010, 02:22 PM
wyattroa

I forgot I have had one of those too..lol. bad memories.. hit a curb at top speed head on.. who puts a curb in the middle of a park?. I looked but have not found any in that price range.. I saw a nutech titan for 599 though new.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:00 AM
Mudgy

post removed
Old 07-26-2010, 07:25 AM
Sherv
My Feedback: (1)

If you want I have a nutech mega monster with a 3000mah receiver pack from hpi, killer bee KillSwitch, no body, cy 26cc, JetPro Pipe with silencer, and hitech 5755MG and 5745MG servos. No Tx/Rx. for 650. Let me know if you are interested.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:51 AM
wyattroa

ORIGINAL: Sherv

If you want I have a nutech mega monster with a 3000mah receiver pack from hpi, killer bee KillSwitch, no body, cy 26cc, JetPro Pipe with silencer, and hitech 5755MG and 5745MG servos. No Tx/Rx. for 650. Let me know if you are interested.
PM sent!
Robert