RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Giant Scale Cars (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-giant-scale-cars-234/)
-   -   New item for our money (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-giant-scale-cars-234/5175195-new-item-our-money.html)

teamchrome 12-28-2006 08:47 PM

New item for our money

1 Attachment(s)
Its from TGN.
I might have to do it..

cyclops1970 12-28-2006 08:55 PM

RE: New item for our money

Theres no question as too "MIGHT" thats a must .. great idea .. my tank looks like crap and that will dress it up nice !
any links to a dealer by chance ?

Krets 12-28-2006 09:02 PM

A must have! Looks superb. :D

TheFgMan01 12-28-2006 09:05 PM

It doe;s look awsome! i wonder about spillage though since its not see through anymore

cyclops1970 12-28-2006 09:09 PM

you can still see in threw the spout my tanks such a mess thats what i do any ways ..lol ..
i seen it on the TGN site but they dont ship into Canada :(
i need too find another dealer .. im sure DDM's have it soon enough . they will :)

ORIGINAL: TheFgMan01

It doe;s look awsome! i wonder about spillage though since its not see through anymore

TheFgMan01 12-28-2006 09:20 PM

yeah the red cover would match my stock shocks.. im sure ill get on later

BuggZy99 12-28-2006 09:22 PM

now, thats something else i need/want

Krets 12-28-2006 09:26 PM

I wonder what they will come up with next, maybe a cover like this for the radio-box. That would be cute. :eek:

jasrx 12-28-2006 09:56 PM

it looks ok , but id rather see how much fuel iv got left without having to start pulling the truck apart [ like take the shell off]
really how much of a mess can a tank get .? unless u dont clean your whole truck lol

TheFgMan01 12-28-2006 10:09 PM

ORIGINAL: Krets

I wonder what they will come up with next, maybe a cover like this for the radio-box. That would be cute. :eek:

^^^ lmao! maybe a body cover for when ya park it for the day

caad5 12-29-2006 12:15 AM

Seriously that is just ridiculous! So instead of the tank getting dirty the cover now will and then whats the point. So the tank stays clean but if the cover is always on it and it keeps getting dirty anyway then who is gonna see the tank itself.

cyclops1970 12-29-2006 01:42 AM

Just another "OPTION" or add on to dress it up , and once it gets real dirty you could give it too the wife to clean :) , and as for seeing the amount of fuel ? i myself 90% of the time run my tank right down before i bring it back in so im not concerned about seeing the level

ORIGINAL: caad5

Seriously that is just ridiculous! So instead of the tank getting dirty the cover now will and then whats the point. So the tank stays clean but if the cover is always on it and it keeps getting dirty anyway then who is gonna see the tank itself.

hellya 12-29-2006 04:31 AM

:D:D insted of a dirty tank.... you can now have a dirty tank cover:)

ScooterTrash 12-29-2006 06:49 AM

[>:] Something elce to get your $$$$$$$[:@]!

ORIGINAL: jasrx
it looks ok , but id rather see how much fuel iv got left without having to start pulling the truck apart [ like take the shell off]
really how much of a mess can a tank get .? unless u dont clean your whole truck lol

Crazy[sm=spinnyeyes.gif], does it make it go faster?

teamchrome 12-29-2006 06:56 AM

Does the chrome on a Harley make it faster??;)

ScooterTrash 12-29-2006 07:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:D Hi teamchrome, when it is polished it cut's through the wind. LOL. No but at least U can see it withought removing anything! [link=http://www.bikerstuff.com/netfriends015.htm]Bikerstuff[/link]

ORIGINAL: teamchrome
Does the chrome on a Harley make it faster??;)

teamchrome 12-29-2006 07:20 AM

And it is a wonder to see.
Ive always wanted one, but really like alot of steel between myself, and the morons out there..

bryan70546 12-29-2006 11:17 AM

nobody said you had to buy one.

:D

teamchrome 12-29-2006 11:30 AM

I bought one, red. Also got some Shock wear covers.

I have a XTM so ill have to change the holes for the lines.
It looks like dive suit material so ill use a hole punch.

Krets 12-29-2006 11:36 AM

Show us some photos then! :D

cyclops1970 12-29-2006 12:23 PM

WE had a set of noeprene seat cover on our Jeep and they worked great .. easy to clean and looked awesome , so im hoping it will be just aas easy with that cover ..

ORIGINAL: teamchrome

I bought one, red. Also got some Shock wear covers.

I have a XTM so ill have to change the holes for the lines.
It looks like dive suit material so ill use a hole punch.

teamchrome 12-29-2006 01:58 PM

I wish the postal service was that fast..

BuggZy99 12-29-2006 02:15 PM

will the bracket that holds the tank in place fit over it ?? im thinking the added thickness might not be a good thing.

radio_controlled_mad 12-29-2006 02:42 PM

easier to wipe clean a plastic tank than clean/remove a piece of cloth that restricts the view of fuel amount

TheFgMan01 12-29-2006 03:54 PM

ORIGINAL: BuggZy99

will the bracket that holds the tank in place fit over it ?? im thinking the added thickness might not be a good thing.

It looks like it just slips over the whole take, looks to me you just nee3d to have the cap off in the process