Community
Search
Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

Aeronaut Aerofly

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2013, 10:52 PM
1 Pitts Special 1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aeronaut Aerofly

Does anyone have a set of plans of this electric sailplane? I picked up a broken bird from the past at yard sale. She needs new wings there are to many ribs broken to try to sort it all out. I need original or a good copy. Thanks for help.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:39 AM
Syndicate12466

Default RE: Aeronaut Aerofly

Looking to see if I have a set of plans, built one back in the late 80's. If i do I'll see if I can get you a copy.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:29 PM
1 Pitts Special 1

Default RE: Aeronaut Aerofly

I have searched the web for hours, I hope you can help. I am now to the point of a complete wing rebuild. After removing the mono coat I have found numerous places of rebuild. Just better to scrap wing at this point an rebuild. Beside it will make a great winter project. Thanks