Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring
Reload this Page >

Scorpio Milvus CG and control throws

Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

Scorpio Milvus CG and control throws

Old 05-06-2013, 11:20 AM
Scott McCrory

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scorpio Milvus CG and control throws

I recently picked up a Scorpio Milvus kit on that auction site, however the manual was missing. I had no trouble with assembly, but if anyone knows the recomended control throws and CG location it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 05-06-2013, 02:49 PM
MrMulligan
My Feedback: (314)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scorpio Milvus CG and control throws

I have one of these that I built about 25-30 years ago and is still beautiful although without a radio. I've since switched to electrics including electric gliders. Mine was a great flier and I think of it fondly. It's a simple glider with rudder-elevator control and possibly spoilers and launch hook. You want over an inch travel both ways on the rudder and you can temper that with expo. Don't remember the elevator travel, but again you can temper that with expo.