Community
Search
Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

Dreamflight alula trek

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2020, 04:47 AM
Willgreaves28

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dreamflight alula trek

Hi everyone!
I'm having some real issues with my Dreamflight Alula Trek.
The first problem I had was with the battery. The battery they recomend is the 300mah 4.8v 4s so I ordered one, for the first 20 mins it worked great and then I started to notice issues such as the servos glitching like mad. So I ordered a higher voltage battery because I heard bad things about the 300mah 4.8v 4s and how it doesn'tprovide enough power to the reciever (I'm using an ORX r410x). I ordered a Spectrum receiver battery (300mah 6.6v 2s) in the hope that would solve the problem because of the higher voltage. However the servos still glitch like mad, so I ordered new servos in the hope that might fix the problem. It didn't.
Please has anyone got an answer to this madness?
Surely it shouldn't be this so hard to make it work
Old 08-21-2022, 02:47 PM
Charlie P.

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Stand back 10 feet from the model. You may be overloading the receiver by having the transmitter too close.