Community
Search
Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

Need Windrifter manual

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2013, 06:59 PM
HOUDINI2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Windrifter manual

I found a nice kit at a garage sale, called the Dynaflite windrifter, but no instruction manual, the plans are there but looks like a tough build without the manual, all the wood was vacuum bagged so it's in new condition.
Can anyone help me out
Old 08-12-2013, 07:53 AM
AMA-69405
My Feedback: (22)

I have the Craft Air manual for the Windrifter, which would pre-date the Dynaflite kit. I doubt if there were any major changes after Dynaflite bought out Craft Air, so the instructions would probably be valid for your kit. I've scanned the eight pages to .pdf files... send me a PM with your email address and I'll shoot them to you.
Old 02-09-2016, 12:37 AM
stoopnagul

I have a windrifter by craft-air tom williams 8/12/74 wing span 99.8", I have same trouble, have kit and plans but no instruction booklet. Could you please send me your manual if you still have it? I am having my plans being copied right now of you know anyone that needs a set I would be happy to send them one.
Thank you,
Scott Shelton
[email protected]
Old 02-09-2016, 07:02 AM
AMA-69405
My Feedback: (22)

No problem, the instructions are on the way... there are 8 separate .pdf files, about 4 megabytes total.
Old 02-09-2016, 10:11 AM
USSBB57

I found a set of plans (the early version though) and instructions on-line, so they are out there, and free.

I'd send you the link but I'm on my way to Soddom on the Potamac to put in my two days per pay period that I'm required to work in DC and the favorite is on my home computer.

I'll try uploading them and see if it works...
Attached Files