RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

Vintage glider Melora

Old 08-07-2017, 12:09 AM
Eagerswede

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Vintage glider Melora

Hello all! Im new to the forum, tryed to search by modell name of my glider but found nothing, now I hope that someone might be able to help me!

I got an rc glider for many years ago. I was to young to build it so it just went to storage. It was a gift from my grandfather who now has passes away and it would meen alot to me if I could get this glider up in the air now. I think O got the plane for more then 15 years ago.
What I knpw is that its old and that it is a 2 chanal glider made by Krick and called Melora. I think it was on tje market in tje late 70's and early 80' since box say 1978... Problem then? Well.. scaled vlueprint is in good condition bit manual is i German! And im not sure tjat all the parts are there, might bo missing some smaller parts but i think it complete. I've sent an email to Krick bit still no responce..

I realy hope someone can help me, hopefully someone has built one and still have instructions left or know where i can get ahold of them in english!!

Thx in advance/ Patrick.

Ps. Parden my spelling, im from sweden..
Old 08-08-2017, 07:09 PM
ibuild

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Post some pictures and we'll get you going.
Old 09-17-2017, 11:52 PM
speedamigo

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Hello Patrick
i quickly checked if i find a pdf of the instructions on the web - got nothing - but you can find probably more on german speeking model airplane forums.
stefan