Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring
Reload this Page >

Wendy Glider By Northeast Sailplane Products

Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

Wendy Glider By Northeast Sailplane Products

Old 05-31-2004, 08:43 AM
vpresley
My Feedback: (162)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wendy Glider By Northeast Sailplane Products

Hi

Looking for input on the NSP Wendy E-Glider. Looking to get one in the near future. With the hot motor combo. Your experience's with this plane would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Vince
Old 12-08-2004, 09:15 PM
Hollywood25
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Wendy Glider By Northeast Sailplane Products

It's a great "warmliner"... Very fast.. I've got the brushless AXI Extreme on it, plane can climb at a VERY fast rate. 11V 2100 Lipoly, with a Phoenixes 25 aboard. All acrobatics' no problem. Directions to put the thing together suck but if you know a little something about building you shouldn't have a problem. Fiberglass fuselage isint the best but everything else on it is great. NE Sailplanes have GREAT customer service as well.

Tim
Old 06-04-2008, 02:08 PM
seasquared
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Wendy Glider By Northeast Sailplane Products

Have had 3. Lost one, due to failure to switch the model to the propper chanel... the other 2 to showing off too close to the ground.

It's a GREAT Plane ! Very FAST... climbs like a Rocket... Thermals and is a Blast to Fly... I give it 5 stars.... get one... you'll love it.

Seasquared