Community
Search
Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

Found Some New In Box

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2004, 11:04 PM
SoCal GliderGuider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Found Some New In Box

Don't know how may there are but I've found some Paragons and 3 and 2 meter Gnomes New In Box (NIB) Think I can get a decent price on these if anyone is interested.
Old 07-08-2004, 11:39 PM
Mauilvr

Default RE: Found Some New In Box

Tell me more. I'd be interested in a Paragon and/or a 3M Gnome.
Please contact me by email, as I don't check here often.
Old 07-09-2004, 05:05 AM
smoking joe

Interested in Paragons for sure. Smoking Joe
Old 07-09-2004, 06:14 PM
Rick K
My Feedback: (6)

Geeezzz, Why did I take a few days off from here . . . a new friend met here just sent me Paragon plans and inst. from N.Y. about a week and a half ago. Been looking over them and the Inst. for the past several days and really like the plane. From what I read here, what you have must be gone by now . . . what are you asking?
Rick K.
Old 07-13-2004, 10:03 AM
flybaby101

id like a copy of the plans of the pargon , damn keen in one never had one cuse they arent availiable in oz , but yes after the sagitta is finished i might just find some time to clean that work bench

cheers
dug[&:]

www.angelwingsrc.tk
Old 07-25-2004, 12:10 AM
SoCal GliderGuider

Boy did I bite off a big one. The 3 meter Gnomes where a third finished at the most. The easy stuff such as sorting and stacking the sticks and the fuse sides were done for about 20. But not the ribs or the wing joiners or most of the other cut and sanded parts. I have been busy. Looks like the end of this coming week to have 20 3 meter Gnomes on hand.
Old 07-26-2004, 11:02 AM
Rick K

Hi, I have no way myself here to copy the plans but they are from RCM's plan service. The Inst. are a copy of the construction article that appeared in the Mag. I'm sure you could aquire a set from them.
Rick K
Old 07-26-2004, 11:12 AM
Rick K

SoCal guy, where did you find the kits? Swap-meet or something? I sure wish it wasn't 'Back to School' time and I didn't have a broken garage door to contend with, otherwise . . . happens everytime there's a good deal, for some reason or another I can't take advantage of it. Story of my life. . . "a day late or a dollar short" Still tho, how much again for those kits? Trade for a NIB OS SFN-H ring .61 heli engine? (orig. $240)
Rick K
Old 07-26-2004, 11:50 AM
SoCal GliderGuider

ORIGINAL: Rick K

SoCal guy, where did you find the kits? Swap-meet or something? I sure wish it wasn't 'Back to School' time and I didn't have a broken garage door to contend with, otherwise . . . happens everytime there's a good deal, for some reason or another I can't take advantage of it. Story of my life. . . "a day late or a dollar short" Still tho, how much again for those kits? Trade for a NIB OS SFN-H ring .61 heli engine? (orig. $240)
Rick K

Every kit I've mentioned is sitting on the shelves. The 3 meter Gnomes were "started" but hardly finished. I'm trying to finish up the kits and get them to market. These are great RES ships for a bulder. I need to order some wire and brass tubing for the wing joiners. Also some threaded ends for the push rods.
Old 07-27-2004, 11:18 AM
Rick K

SoCal, I ASSume by started you mean as in mfg. not as in assembled? Make me a offer I can't refuse (or that I can afford) I'm changing over to DSL service today, I'm not sure if thats going to affect my e-mail address . . . I'll try to PM you about this matter later, if I make the switch sucsessfully.
Rick K
Old 08-03-2004, 10:58 AM
SoCal GliderGuider

Have I contacted everyone that has asked? I'm swamped with a few "must do" chores so PM me!
Old 08-09-2004, 11:43 PM
SoCal GliderGuider

These 3 meter Gnomes have gone fast! After a little more than a week I have eight of the twenty left. Sold three on Sunday alone.

Any one interested better get me a PM!

Thermals!
Old 08-18-2004, 10:36 AM
SoCal GliderGuider

Shameless bump.