Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring
Reload this Page >

Angelwingsrc Minniex {prototype} suggestions/Qeustions please

Community
Search
Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

Angelwingsrc Minniex {prototype} suggestions/Qeustions please

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2004, 05:13 PM
flybaby101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Angelwingsrc Minniex {prototype} suggestions/Qeustions please

Hi guys ,

you probably all remember that i have a sagitta in the works {still working on that one} , and i must admit it is a time consuming effort to get underway "sorry for the wait", and i had built a coyote with lights in the wing for fun , well here is my latest bird called "minnie x" , it is an experimental 1/2 size concept glider built to experiment how the bigger bird will handle , it is based on a few concepts that i have wanted to try for some time , but the servos and batteries were either too bulky or the range of the receivers where too short for thier price, it has an overall wingspan of 54 inches and has a way cool dayglow clear orange colour scheme to go , I have always wanted my own uniuqe glider design but not having the time between orders i just had to build within three days of holiday "lotsa coffee" plus draw the plan for those who would like a copy , its a great looking glider and using the latest micro gear and battery i hope to get an all up weight of about 5oz flying , meaning with the high wing loading i can also carry some things like a camera once scaled up im also hoping to produce it as a kit for it as part of my buisness in aus , anyway look here at my photos and ill keep you posted when flying, oh and for the beginners its only costs 30 dollars for materials , plus when kitted , i will be supplying the clear film to get flying for free.

cheers
dug[&:]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr51010.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	158356   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ea84046.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	158357