Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

jouster 2 help

Old 12-07-2004, 11:45 PM
max cook

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jouster 2 help

does anyone have any building or flying tips about the jouster 2? is there anything i should know about it? any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks, max
Old 12-08-2004, 12:33 PM
KevinSheen

Default RE: jouster 2 help

What point are you at in the build? Harley has a web site for the GENIE and is a wealth of knowledge regarding the J2 as well, it is:

http://genie.rchomepage.com

If you have some more specific question, I'll be glad to help as well. I built one in 00-01 and flew it for the past several years. I really enjoyed it. It launches hard and flys well. Mine was pretty much stock with a vacuum bagged wing. It is one tough bird, never really had a fuse problem other than scratches, I bent a few wing joiners.

Kevin
Old 12-08-2004, 04:53 PM
Ol Ken

Max,

I have built a couple of the original Jouster and hope to build a version of the J2 this winter. Harley's designs fly very well and can win contests. The Jouster is very rugged/resiliant and easy to fly. The only thing better than one of Harley's planes is two of Harley's planes.

To Kevin Sheen - I didn't get mine built last due winter to medical adventures.

Ken
Old 12-08-2004, 10:13 PM
KevinSheen

Ken, sorry to hear about the health issue but I hope it is resolved. Stay in touch this winter as you build, I'll do the same.

Kevin