Community
Search
Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

NESP Sparrowhawk C

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 06:43 AM
Chillybee
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NESP Sparrowhawk C

I have a nice looking Sparrowhawk C and eventhough the website said that it comes with plans and instructions, mine just came with a packing slip! Anyway, I don't plan on DSing but just cruising up and down the front side of the slope. It seems to be built very well and even the wing mounting bolt holes are already in place in the fuselage. I basically just slid the wing halves together, bolted them on, bolted the v-tail and installed the wing servos. But I can't so much more until I find out where the cg is supposed to be. Can anyone who's built this plane fill me in on the cg location along with the control throws? I generally tend to have more than enough ailerons and since the flaps will be mixed, it'll have full span ailerons. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

Chillybee