Community
Search
Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

Help me identify this plane

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2005, 09:19 PM
Losibasher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me identify this plane

I have looking for this this sailplane for a very long time and I haven't had much luck. I think the name of the plane is Omega, but I am not sure it this is the correct name. I have looked at the Omegas from Nesail but those are not the right one from the picture. The tailplane ia a V-tail formation, the fuse is most likely fiberglass, and I think the name is Omega... Can anybody help me identify this airplane? Here is the link to the picture ->[link=http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/1593/omegapicture4za.jpg]Picture[/link]

P.S. Moderators, if this post belongs somewhere else please move it to the correct forum.
Old 10-10-2005, 02:49 AM
rogerflies
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: Help me identify this plane

Might help if the link to the photo worked.
Roger
Old 10-10-2005, 06:20 AM
Garvey

Default RE: Help me identify this plane

The model is indeed an Omega. But. Omega and Highlight are names for a family of models produced by NAN Models http://www.nanmodels.com/ They are sold in all their guises across the globe from a variety of outlets inculding NSP.[8D]