Community
Search
Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

Looking for Loran Page

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 12:14 PM
Rick K
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Loran Page

Loran, Had a computer melt down back in late Feb. Took all this time to get things working again but still lost all e-mail data including your new address (which like a moron I didn't write down anywhere) Please send info to me @: [email protected]

Your bud, Rick K
Old 04-08-2006, 10:09 PM
BMatthews

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Default RE: Looking for Loran Page

If you know his user name then try a PM. It's a lot more direct.
Old 04-09-2006, 09:46 AM
Rick K
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Looking for Loran Page

Bruce, thanks for the advice . . . But after just e-mailing replys back and forth for the past two years, well I just forgot his screen name though I still have his old e-mail address memorized, alas he changed providers back in Sep. He did send me the new address but I never took the time to write it down. My sys. has been down for the last two mo. (when my hard disk crashed I couldn't even boot, when it came time to transfer what I could to the new drive I found I lost all of my 'temp. files') so I wouldn't be suprised if after not getting any resposnses from me for that ammount of time, he just gave up on contacting me.

We've been e-mailing back and forth on just about a bi-weekly basis since March 04' when be both bought the same Mfg. kits and started to share gripes about them here and then moved on to regular e-mail through our providers. The guy has become a real friend since to me although we've never met in person. If you know what it's like to be a "stay at home Dad". . . Well let's say one doen't get a whole lot of time to talk to other adults, so I value our give and take on our hobbies and life in general very much . . . So much so that even though I really couldn't afford it (well, didn't want to afford it) I spent the dough to buy a new hard drive just to be able to continue our corespondence.

Rick K
LSF 6493